Assocation Football Supercoach thread

LOL. You actually don't know how averages work.
Points scored/games PLAYED. He missed a game ill, talk about manipulating how something is done to make it look worse.

No it was Burgess forward and on the bench. Moore was punted long ago for Stewart.

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
decided to trade in sloane this week. lol

treloar, whitfield, heeney, cripps, hurn all ordinary for one reason or another too. still have zac williams rotting on the pine too.
Don't have Treloar or Williams.

Replace Rockliff with one of them and yep similar boat

All well, had a big week last week though

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
LOL. You actually don't know how averages work.
:$:$:$
Points scored/games PLAYED. He missed a game ill, talk about manipulating how something is done to make it look worse.
You still won't take out his tons that you never got in round 2 + 3 here but :drunk:

The value of your trade is still behind on Smith
No it was Burgess forward and on the bench. Moore was punted long ago for Stewart.
Oh dear, Smith for Moore confirmed

:$:$:$

You still won't take out his tons that you never got in round 2 + 3 here but :drunk:

The value of your trade is still behind on Smith

Oh dear, Smith for Moore confirmed
You are utterly clueless.

I can’t be behind when I’ve got the player who has averaged more in the time I’ve had him. It’s not factually, statistically or empirically possible.

Secondly where the * are you getting Smith for Moore from you peanut? I started with both, realised neither was going to cut it and culled both. Moore went out for Stewart. Not Smith.

Have a lie down, you’re having a mare.

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
You are utterly clueless.

I can’t be behind when I’ve got the player who has averaged more in the time I’ve had him. It’s not factually, statistically or empirically possible.

Secondly where the **** are you getting Smith for Moore from you peanut? I started with both, realised neither was going to cut it and culled both. Moore went out for Stewart. Not Smith.

Have a lie down, you’re having a mare.
Wowee

Stewart averaging a mega 12 points a week more than Smith

Smith outscoring Marshall across the whole season

Got Stewart too by the way, upgraded Collins to him :cool:

Moore was quite a competent expensive rookie too

Wasted trades for mine

Highest ranking for the year I think now at 10k. Hopefully kick on through the byes

Unsure if I will cash in on ROB this week. Should have 19-20 available this week

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
All week I tossed up between the following upgrade targets. Massive fail on my behalf going for Luke Ryan

Ryan, Sicily, Boak, Daniel & Dunkley

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
well, i now only have 5 trades left after this round. however, i have 200k in the bank with hore, stewart, heeney and j cameron the only sub 500k players i have onfield. will probably upgrade hore next week and leave 4 trades for any injuries.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
6 trades left. I really need to not touch the side for a week or two. Only have 3 upgrades that I need to do.

Annoying that I thought I'd avoid the Gawn donut bringing in Lycett with Bines as R3 and Chol on my fwd bench only to have Boak a late out!

Back