Portfolio Association/Australian Rules Cross Over

WhyAlwaysMe

6x Super Bowl Champion
Oct 4, 2005
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
New England Patriots M.C.F.C
So I've decided to fire Photoshop up after I saw a couple of concepts floating around on Twitter. Pretty basic AFL/soccer cross overs which have been done a million times. If any of these are similar to previous designs on this board I apologise, these are all 100% my own concepts. I'm going to try and keep some basic elements in most the home kits and then use a bit of creative licence with away/third strips.

First up GWS

GWS-final-final.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fancyscum

Lord Mayor of Swoop City
May 19, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Very cool, I have had a similar portfolio sitting around on my computer for a while now, but you have seemed to come up with completely different designs. I might have to revisit mine and post them up after this is done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WhyAlwaysMe

6x Super Bowl Champion
Oct 4, 2005
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
COLLINGWOOD

I think people will either love or hate this. I was in two minds to go a simple B&W stripes or go something a bit more modern and went with the latter obviously. I decided on the gold on the club logo as the third.

Collingwood-Final-1.png

Last edited:

WhyAlwaysMe

6x Super Bowl Champion
Oct 4, 2005
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
ST KILDA

I decided to opt the fluro lime/yellow as the away kit. St.Kilda seems to clash with teams that wear any combos of red, black and white which is quite a lot of teams.

St-Kilda-Final.png

Top Bottom