Portfolio Association/Australian Rules Cross Over

Remove this Banner Ad

So I've decided to fire Photoshop up after I saw a couple of concepts floating around on Twitter. Pretty basic AFL/soccer cross overs which have been done a million times. If any of these are similar to previous designs on this board I apologise, these are all 100% my own concepts. I'm going to try and keep some basic elements in most the home kits and then use a bit of creative licence with away/third strips.

First up GWS

GWS-final-final.png

North Melbourne

North needed a third colour for the third kit as there's only so much that can be done with blue and white. I decided to opt with the orange, it was used last year in the off field apparel and orange goes well with blue and white.

North-final.png

Very cool, I have had a similar portfolio sitting around on my computer for a while now, but you have seemed to come up with completely different designs. I might have to revisit mine and post them up after this is done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FOOTSCRAY

I based the home kit on one of my favourite kits of all time, the French national team.

Footscray-final.png

COLLINGWOOD

I think people will either love or hate this. I was in two minds to go a simple B&W stripes or go something a bit more modern and went with the latter obviously. I decided on the gold on the club logo as the third.

Collingwood-Final-1.png

Last edited:
ST KILDA

I decided to opt the fluro lime/yellow as the away kit. St.Kilda seems to clash with teams that wear any combos of red, black and white which is quite a lot of teams.

St-Kilda-Final.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back