Association Football Betting Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice, I got them after it came in to 2.40, still a nice pay out off $50.

Mates reckon roosters are a sure thing, one is our tipping mate. Aren't warriors first? Thinking an easy multi of them into gws and Dees for $2.50 odds isn't too bad.
The Roosters cost me all my Gold Coast winnings :'(

I'm done with League for the time being. All over the shop. AFL looks a bit better.

MLB is back as well. Back to some daily multi's :straining:

Lynch 3 goals or more and Suns to win at $6.50

Fyfe 25 possessions or more into Dockers at $7

Had a feeling just one would get up so didn't bother multis on them. Didn't even put extra on the Fyfe one after easily winning the first one. Still a decent $250+ day.

Got greedy and went with a Soccer multi which only Leverkusen cost me on; Lukaku to score United win, Arnautovic to score west ham win, wood to score Burnley win, inter Milan win, Lazio win and bloody Leverkusen!
Some great gets there!

Are those just same game multi's?

The Roosters cost me all my Gold Coast winnings :'(

I'm done with League for the time being. All over the shop. AFL looks a bit better.

MLB is back as well. Back to some daily multi's :straining:

I am incredibly salty about that Roosters game. I told him I wasn't sure, Warriors were riding high, but he insisted it was a sure thing. He absolutely loaded up on Sydney though so I feel a bit responsible for that.

Some great gets there!

Are those just same game multi's?
Nah Ladbrokes offer goals/possession win doubles. Pretty good way to enhance odds. For instance the Suns were only ever beating us if Lynch kicked 5+ so why bother going the straight win at 2 something. Similar to Freo a lot this year they'll win when Fyfe does well

I am incredibly salty about that Roosters game. I told him I wasn't sure, Warriors were riding high, but he insisted it was a sure thing. He absolutely loaded up on Sydney though so I feel a bit responsible for that.
I actually agreed with him, thought it was a sure thing. Can't believe how badly they played.

Haha thankfully stayed off that game. Had a mate load up on Port at +17.5. I wasn't even keen on that margin. Totally got that one wrong as well.

Nah Ladbrokes offer goals/possession win doubles. Pretty good way to enhance odds. For instance the Suns were only ever beating us if Lynch kicked 5+ so why bother going the straight win at 2 something. Similar to Freo a lot this year they'll win when Fyfe does well
Ahh right. Don't have a Ladbrokes account. I'll have to have a look but I suspect I'd be able to recreate those markets as an in game multi.

My latest boneheaded passiveness would make a grown man weep. SM is going to love this one.

So I have a $10 bet on a 6 game multi. Over 2.5 goals in the 4 CL games and Arsenal/CSKA and Atletico/Sporting. Griezmann scores to give Atletico a 2-0 lead on the 40th minute, which means I have 5 of the games wrapped up and need 1 goal.

The cash out is $235 when Atletico led 2-0 before halftime. I decide (in my head) to wait until halftime. Cash out down to $215. That’s alright! Second half starts and the cash out actually goes up to $220. 60th minute comes, cash out $179. Do I cash out? No! 65th minute and $150. Cash out? Nope! 75 minutes? Cash out $128. Cash out? * no! 80th minute and cash out $97. Do I cash out? You haven’t been paying attention, have you? 85th minute and the cash out is $27. Cash out? Nah, I am going down with the ship.

90th minute comes and the cash out option has been suspended. Oh, *! Hey, at least being my first ever bet on Bet365 I won $10 in a bet credit. Yay!

It’s like the time Spain led Albania 2-0 with 30 minutes to go and I could’ve cashed out $128 because I needed 3 goals in that game. I didn’t cash out and Spain won 2-0. Money I hate money.

My latest boneheaded passiveness would make a grown man weep. SM is going to love this one.

So I have a $10 bet on a 6 game multi. Over 2.5 goals in the 4 CL games and Arsenal/CSKA and Atletico/Sporting. Griezmann scores to give Atletico a 2-0 lead on the 40th minute, which means I have 5 of the games wrapped up and need 1 goal.

The cash out is $235 when Atletico led 2-0 before halftime. I decide (in my head) to wait until halftime. Cash out down to $215. That’s alright! Second half starts and the cash out actually goes up to $220. 60th minute comes, cash out $179. Do I cash out? No! 65th minute and $150. Cash out? Nope! 75 minutes? Cash out $128. Cash out? **** no! 80th minute and cash out $97. Do I cash out? You haven’t been paying attention, have you? 85th minute and the cash out is $27. Cash out? Nah, I am going down with the ship.

90th minute comes and the cash out option has been suspended. Oh, ****! Hey, at least being my first ever bet on Bet365 I won $10 in a bet credit. Yay!

It’s like the time Spain led Albania 2-0 with 30 minutes to go and I could’ve cashed out $128 because I needed 3 goals in that game. I didn’t cash out and Spain won 2-0. Money I hate money.
That goes both ways haha. I've cashed out early before, only to have the result get up. Have cost myself hundreds of dollars doing that previously.

That goes both ways haha. I've cashed out early before, only to have the result get up. Have cost myself hundreds of dollars doing that previously.

Yep, I had that happen yesterday, had two stakes on Lakers, cashed the larger one but rode the smaller stake. Ended up up $100 but could have been up $500.

Yep, I had that happen yesterday, had two stakes on Lakers, cashed the larger one but rode the smaller stake. Ended up up $100 but could have been up $500.

Luck of the draw I suppose. I might give Atletico a miss in my next multi though. :p

WCE highest scoring team of the round paying $5

If the forecast for tomorrow isn't wet that's a sure thing with the Lions & Suns up against each other

WCE highest scoring team of the round paying $5

If the forecast for tomorrow isn't wet that's a sure thing with the Lions & Suns up against each other

Where's that?

I'm on Swans -17.5 and over 172.5 tonight at $3.20.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WCE line looks ridiculous.
Agreed. Although I also thought the Swans line was good value.

But yeah, 32.5 seems ridiculous unders to me. Might pick my own line at 50 or so.
$3.00 for West Coast beating Carlton by 50 points is pretty good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back