Association Football Betting Thread

Who've you got?

Forest, who've just sacked their manager and are a rabble. If we can't beat that then write us off for promotion. At home as well where we've only lost once all season.

Any tips of over under or both to score for fatter odds?

Under 2.5 I would say, but it's hard to tell with us. Sometimes we come out and knock over a side 3-0 or 6-0, sometimes we only manage 1. I made a bit on under 1.5 against Brum, but it's tough to call. I'd go only one or neither to score.

At least all 3 didn't come through

Yep, and I chucked $10 on Forest to win to nil and was about to cash when we scored.. If I had I would have made back and then some the money on my failed bet. Ah well, them's the breaks.

SM or any of the other lads that bet - I need Adelaide to draw with Sydney to win a $427 multi. I have been offered $100 cash out - should I take it or should I load up $100 on Adelaide for a win at 2.10 to guarantee me some money (can't see Sydney winning)?

Yeah not sure I can see Sydney drawing with Adelaide.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing for gamblers.

Well sure but it's not like I'm bemoaning something I didn't even consider at the time. I selected the bet and was about to confirm the amount and then chickened out. A bit different.

And me chickening out on Leicester to win the title at 5000/1

FMD

So you went to bet on them, put the stake in, then changed your mind last minute?

Interesting. What prompted you to consider the bet?

FFS it's not like every day I'm in here saying "OMG if only I'd bet on XYZ". I was just expressing annoyance that I'd been a click away from putting it on. Instead I chucked $10 on Lukaku to score anytime.

Anyway.

Ipswich to win in the morning, probably us to win as well, not sure who else at this stage.

Back