Association Football Betting Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Weird, we were watching and keeping track and could have sworn they needed two in the last over. Sucks a bit that I didn't realise so couldn't be more excited when they hit that last 6 haha. Also strange it only updated today, which I know because I chucked my entire balance on my sure thing Bball bet and it popped up after that.
what was your nba sure thing?

what was your nba sure thing?

Went with GSW -4.5. Which I think was your suggestion yesterday?

Also have $10 on:

GSW -6.5
Hornets
Cavs
Clippes -2.5

Hornets looking in a bit of trouble at the moment.

Also have $10 on:

GSW -6.5
Hornets
Cavs
Clippes -2.5

Yeah i went -3.5

I've got a multi

LA +13.5
76ers +9.5
Grizzlies +9.5
Cavs to win

Odds weren't great $3.95 but was just to even up my balance so $6.29 on it. Looking good so far

Yeah i went -3.5

I've got a multi

LA +13.5
76ers +9.5
Grizzlies +9.5
Cavs to win

Odds weren't great $3.95 but was just to even up my balance so $6.29 on it. Looking good so far

Here come the Hornets, and you should still be ok with that head start.

Also have $10 on:

GSW -6.5
Hornets
Cavs
Clippes -2.5

Boom.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The sixes bonus is way unders at 7. With how short the boundaries have instructed to be, any games at a cricket ground will see it happen.
Really? Is that new though? Because someone did the stats and apparently winning teams in the past have only hit 7+ 25% of the time.

see above for my sure thing

Timberwolves risky?
Yeah but they've been playing well lately and they're my mates team so thought I'd give them a go. Just a $5 multi though. Chucked my remaining balance ($75) on cavs +2.5 which will give me $90 if it comes off.

Yeah but they've been playing well lately and they're my mates team so thought I'd give them a go. Just a $5 multi though. Chucked my remaining balance ($75) on cavs +2.5 which will give me $90 if it comes off.
is someone out injured for the Cavs?

they seem like massive unders at home to a side that is 4-6 away

Remove this Banner Ad

Back