Association Football Betting Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Bucks playing well at the moment and beat Cleveland last time out (minus all of the big 3). Should be fine though.
Nah bucks lost to them yesterday after OT.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep...

View attachment 322017

Apparently I'd have been better off not putting the NBL leg in due to the sixes bonus I would have got haha. Bit annoying.

Ah yeah annoying. I hit the win for most 6s in the match which meant I basically broke even last night, and did break even this morning with Celta Vigo, Cagliari and Napoli, cashed at HT for the latter two as Cagliari were 2-1 down but cash out was positive.

Thrown it all on GSW -7.5 this morning against BKN Nets. Only sure thing I could see in the Bball today?

Ah yeah annoying. I hit the win for most 6s in the match which meant I basically broke even last night, and did break even this morning with Celta Vigo, Cagliari and Napoli, cashed at HT for the latter two as Cagliari were 2-1 down but cash out was positive.

Thrown it all on GSW -7.5 this morning against BKN Nets. Only sure thing I could see in the Bball today?
Yeah tough games today.

Easily. The only concern is if they rest Steph/Durant/Klay for most of the game.

Even if they do though, it should still get up easily. They'll be up 20 by the end of the first quarter.
If they can be up by 20 after the first I might be tempted to cash as I expect cash out will be high.

If they can be up by 20 after the first I might be tempted to cash as I expect cash out will be high.
7.5 is probably a point or 2 too high for me. Sides dont normally let teams get back within 2 shots even when resting players. But its the Nets lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back