Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Too high as in?
Too high for me to feel 100% confident.

-5.5 is normally the one I feel safe on sides not letting teams back into game by too much. GSW could let 20+ points comeback down to 7 points (very unlikely) but I dont think they'd let it get within 5

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Too high for me to feel 100% confident.

-5.5 is normally the one I feel safe on sides not letting teams back into game by too much. GSW could let 20+ points comeback down to 7 points (very unlikely) but I dont think they'd let it get within 5
Oh right. Is that just a gut feel or based on results?

With the blowout that will happen early on in this game, I suspect it won't even get close to being an issue.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Oh right. Is that just a gut feel or based on results?

With the blowout that will happen early on in this game, I suspect it won't even get close to being an issue.
Just gut feel. It's not even a big thing really, just the difference between me being 100% confident and 98% haha

NERDY

Club Legend
Jul 31, 2009
Life of Leisure.
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Rockets, Oregon Ducks, Inter.
Ah yeah annoying. I hit the win for most 6s in the match which meant I basically broke even last night, and did break even this morning with Celta Vigo, Cagliari and Napoli, cashed at HT for the latter two as Cagliari were 2-1 down but cash out was positive.

Thrown it all on GSW -7.5 this morning against BKN Nets. Only sure thing I could see in the Bball today?

Hahaha you had Cagliari and Napoli, I had Fiorentina or Draw, Sassuolo or Draw and Roma/Both teams to score paying just over $9.

When Fiorentina equalised for 1-1 I thought I had it. Roma were up 2-1 and Sassuolo had just scored a penalty to go up 3-1 (although playing with 10 men). They then went on to concede three goals in 15 minutes and lost 4-3. Brutal.

Last edited:
Hahaha you had Cagliari and Napoli, I had Fiorentina or Draw, Sassuolo or Draw and Roma/Both teams to score paying just over $9.

When Fiorentina equalised for 1-1 I thought I had it. Roma were up 2-1 and Sassuolo had just scored a penalty to go up 3-1 (although playing with 10 men). They then went on to concede three goals in 15 minutes and lost 4-3. Brutal.

Cagliari ended up winning? LOL. Did Napoli? Could have held for $35 off $5 haha ah well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any other a league or BBL tips. Might pair that up with 1-2 in a multi

Well as Jatz discovered, I reckon I'll keep my BBL separate in case they win by 7+. Who's playing tonight?

Oh s**t, didn't realise the early start!

Reckon Adelaide is value in the other one. Coming off a disappointing loss. Will wait to see who's batting first I think
Agreed, I'm on Sydney and Adelaide.

Back