Association Football Betting Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I like Basketball's fast scoring action, lol. Had GSW/Portland to score over 55 points in the 1st quarter and was getting worried as I needed 20 or so points in the final 4 minutes of the quarter. The quarter has finished 37-30 for 67 points.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So after his performance on the weekend, I threw $100 on SPS to win the Rising Star. Was originally paying $15 when I put it on but used the power play feature to get it at $19 odds.

He's not received the nomination yet but he's already come in to $12...
Would have thought he'd be the favourite by now!

Barring an injury, I'd expect that $12 to continue to come in and in.

Reckon it will come down to about $9 if he does get the nomination this week.
I got on Marchbank before the season started. Plays like a 150-gamer already. Probably should win it but I'm sure SPS or McGrath will look better over the year and win it

Saw something on facebook that FM has predicted the results of 39% of games this season & 8% of correct scorelines.

Wonder if it'd be worth getting on their bets for the weekend

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe the results. 8% isn't high but if you were only betting small it could work I suppose.
Correct score lowest odds is about $7 most the games. 8% would mean they've got 28 out of the 350 matches in 35 GWs.

Would need to hit a few exact scores that were above $12 for it to be worth it.

Just to give some context 39% would mean they've got 136.5 results out of 350 correct. If they managed to hit a few draws or upsets that's $3+ odds

Won just under $200 this morning on the Europa league which I had multi'd into the ACL so put this on lol

Method behind the madness. Found a site that has the stats for BTTS and these four sides have played in either 90% or 100% BTTS this season. Varying amount of games from 5-12 so not the best sample size but still

image.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back