Association Football Picture/GIF/Video Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

1582.jpg

Apparently Hughes told him "You f****g ungrateful f**k"......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey fella, long time, no see!

Perfectly timed, because I was meaning to ask: Your thoughts on Vince McMahon buying Newcastle?

Been a while old mate - thought of you just the other day when I saw Brisbane were drawn to play against Ceres Negros (Filipino side) in the AFC Champions League qualifiers. How you been?

I mean, I'd prefer Staveley and her group cough up the cash but if they decide to look elsewhere, I'd just about take anyone to Cashley. As for Vince? Well I know Rafa wants a new keeper and if memory serves me, there was a German keeper who quit football to pursue his dream of becoming a WWE wrassler a few years ago. Maybe there is something there that makes it a good match. :p

7 Secs in
Ermahgerd.jpg

KER NER DERRRRR

I was kinda hoping a mic would drop from the ceiling for his first interview :'(

Been a while old mate - thought of you just the other day when I saw Brisbane were drawn to play against Ceres Negros (Filipino side) in the AFC Champions League qualifiers. How you been?

I mean, I'd prefer Staveley and her group cough up the cash but if they decide to look elsewhere, I'd just about take anyone to Cashley. As for Vince? Well I know Rafa wants a new keeper and if memory serves me, there was a German keeper who quit football to pursue his dream of becoming a WWE wrassler a few years ago. Maybe there is something there that makes it a good match. :p

I was kinda hoping a mic would drop from the ceiling for his first interview :'(

Oh yeah, I saw the highlights (or should I say, lowlights? Seriously? Peeling numbers? Says a lot!) I just remembered that the Phillipines has gone pro for their Top League. 2nd year in a row of CL action. Pretty exciting stuff!

I've been fine. Busy as all hell. Didn't even get a holiday break aside from the expected ones, so that's been fun. Trying to work on some other projects on the side too, I might have to share a certain one of those soon... But it sounds like things have been just as busy as me. Think this is the first time since Rossy Boy got promoted into the Big Boys Club!

I guess you're in the boat that you'd get your hands on anyone that is willing enough to get through Ashley's bullcrap. Reminds me of a certain orange feline club in Yorkshire that has plenty of interest, but no takers due to the current incumbents being tossers. That would be Timmy Weise from Bremen! That would be hilarious if Vince (of the McMahon kind, that is) brings him in along with his new regime, if that ever becomes a thing.

Weirder things have happened. But it would be nice if Newcastle (and Hull) get some new owners real soon!

How you feeling about the Toon and FGR's chances so far?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back