United
Juve -1
PSG/Bayern over 2.5
Atletico/Chelsea BttS
Barca

as a multi, as well as

United
Juve

as a safety multi. $19 on the first, $100 on the second. Got to about 70 minutes and Juve hadn't scored but Chelsea had just scored against Atletico so cashed the first one for $30 knowing full well cashing out would mean Juve would score any minute, and sure enough they did haha. So finished well up but still a little sad because that first one would have paid $190.

I had:

United
Juve -1
PSG/Bayern over 2.5
Atletico/Chelsea BttS
Barca

as a multi, as well as

United
Juve

as a safety multi. $19 on the first, $100 on the second. Got to about 70 minutes and Juve hadn't scored but Chelsea had just scored against Atletico so cashed the first one for $30 knowing full well cashing out would mean Juve would score any minute, and sure enough they did haha. So finished well up but still a little sad because that first one would have paid $190.
But Juve were only $1.12 ;)

But Juve were only $1.12 ;)

Yeah as I said, it was a safety multi, two sure thing results. Funnily enough of course United at 1.70 go up 4-0 before Juve at 1.12 even score.

But yes, my principle of not generally backing such short prices was almost vindicated by Juve this morning. i don't normally like doing it for that reason. Too much unnecessary stress for such little additional return.

I wasn't stressed watching that game at all. Always thought they'd end up winning.

Think that's the problem with tuning into some of the football games when money is involved - sometimes start stressing and forgetting it's a long game.

I was still almost certain they'd score - they were dominating all the stats and were at home - but after Wednesday morning holding onto a multi too long and having it burn me i didn't want to take the risk. When Chelsea scored the cashout jumped from $15 to $30 and I figured it was better to just take that safe profit and leave the sure thing multi. The longer multi was also Juve -1 and i thought it was running out of time for them to get 2, although sure enough they did haha.

And it was Bilbao. campaigners. Zorya doesn't even sound real ffs.
EL is a funny one to bet on. For a while I thought it was easy-ish. Back home sides from a top 4 league. But that went out the window with Bilbao there. In saying that I'd also look at how the side is travelling domestically and Bilbao are 2-2-2 and down in 12th

Just a heads up, today Atlanta United are playing New York Revolution at 10:30AM and Atlanta are $2.88 to win on Sportsbet.

Atlanta are 3rd in the standings with 66 goals scored, New York are 3rd last and the last time they played a couple weeks ago Atlanta won 7-0. New York lost their last game to Orlando who are 4th last, 6-1.

Good odds and a very good chance.

Just a heads up, today Atlanta United are playing New York Revolution at 10:30AM and Atlanta are $2.88 to win on Sportsbet.

Atlanta are 3rd in the standings with 66 goals scored, New York are 3rd last and the last time they played a couple weeks ago Atlanta won 7-0. New York lost their last game to Orlando who are 4th last, 6-1.

Good odds and a very good chance.

WTF there must be a reason for those odds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The 7-0 loss was due to two early reds.

That’s true, had a lot to do with it. The 6-1 was helped along after an early red. Not a very disciplined side, are they? Lol.

Also, for some reason I am calling them New York. Of course they’re New England.

On a decent little NBA run at the moment.

Yesterday nailed a 3 leg player over/under points scored multi.

Today magic comeback to take a game to OT. And then I'm looking pretty good in 4 of the next 6 legs. Just need to the bucks and Pelicans to hold what they've got

That's a bit average isn't it? He should surely be travelling with the team for all games.
Yeah and they played the kids, so very surprised they won. Ah well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back