Association Football Betting Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Garbage umpires isn't the reason this is back where it is.
It absolutely is mate lol no idea what you're watching. We were on for a 60+ win. Even crows supporters agree.

Golumless

It absolutely is mate lol no idea what you're watching. We were on for a 60+ win. Even crows supporters agree.

Golumless

Maybe not 60, but Sydney were cruising though. Umps have given us a ride though which helped weather that storm.

Course you were :rolleyes:

They've dominated the game since halfway through the 2nd quarter. You're lucky they can't convert as well as you.

Lol yeah we were very lucky in that game. :D

Multi for the week after missing out last cause of Chelsea losing.

Man Utd/Leicester City/Burnley/Man City/Huddersfield paying $17.54 for $1

What the hell, four digit wins?!

That's it, I'm gonna give this multi-deal a go. If only I knew the art of a good bail if things go south.

Nah, accumulated from a few bets over the weekend.

Basically went from $300 balance Thursday:

$200 on Eels-GC under 42.5 => $380 win; $480 balance
$200 on Swans => early payout despite winning anyway => $460 win; $740 balance
$100 on Port into Pies/Cats under 178.5 => cashed out because I wasn't convinced by Port at $171 => $821 balance
$200 on Eagles +37.5 => $1001 balance
$70 on unders in Bombers/Suns & Hawks/Carlton => $1200 balance
$200 on United -1 => $1400 balance

Then chucked $200 on Wolves and Leicester to win. :mad::mad::mad:

Withdrew $600 and then had $100 on Lacazette any time and another $100 on Sunderland so those went down the drain.

Then had $100 on Lions +43.5 and Saints/Roos unders which lost.

Then had $100 on live line of Tigers -104.5 which lost.

So then put the rest on Hudd Town to win and I'm back with about $400 and I'll start again this weekend.

So I had an amazing Saturday but it's not like I don't lose.

Nah, accumulated from a few bets over the weekend.

Basically went from $300 balance Thursday:

$200 on Eels-GC under 42.5 => $380 win; $480 balance
$200 on Swans => early payout despite winning anyway => $460 win; $740 balance
$100 on Port into Pies/Cats under 178.5 => cashed out because I wasn't convinced by Port at $171 => $821 balance
$200 on Eagles +37.5 => $1001 balance
$70 on unders in Bombers/Suns & Hawks/Carlton => $1200 balance
$200 on United -1 => $1400 balance

Then chucked $200 on Wolves and Leicester to win. :mad::mad::mad:

Withdrew $600 and then had $100 on Lacazette any time and another $100 on Sunderland so those went down the drain.

Then had $100 on Lions +43.5 and Saints/Roos unders which lost.

Then had $100 on live line of Tigers -104.5 which lost.

So then put the rest on Hudd Town to win and I'm back with about $400 and I'll start again this weekend.

So I had an amazing Saturday but it's not like I don't lose.
Ah, fair enough. I was wondering how you go there.

Also, don't blame us, blame Wolves, lol.

Maybe one day, I'll give it a shot, but of course... usually when I do, they won't, and when I don't, they do... always the case.

Ah, fair enough. I was wondering how you go there.

Also, don't blame us, blame Wolves, lol.

Maybe one day, I'll give it a shot, but of course... usually when I do, they won't, and when I don't, they do... always the case.

I've been doing ok for the last probably 2 months - haven't had to deposit and have been going in cycles like the above where I build up a balance over Friday/Saturday, withdraw a chunk, and then tread water with the rest before I repeat the next weekend. Have been finding it tough to read football so far but I guess it's early in the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely spewing. Thought you'd probably still score but ahh well. Won $100 on a smaller bet but still annoying haha.

Sorry lol, yeah I was pretty close to throwing everything on Doncaster actually, but slept in.

I've gone Burnley tomorrow, surely they smash Blackburn? Wood meant to be starting.

I wrote on another forum how I would never bet on another England game after betting on 4 goals to be score between England and Malta. At the time it was 1-0 after 84 minutes. Love those reverse jinxes.

I also had another multi with Germany and Czech Republic to contain 3 goals. Thank you Mats Hummels for keeping that one alive.

A mate just turned $100 into $2.4k.. $100 on an NRL multi yesterday of Dogs 1-12 and Warriors +18.5 and then a multi of: Sweden, Switzerland, Portugal and Belgium all to win. Insane!

I had those same 3 plus Arsenal and Everton or draw. Obviously not that gutted I lost
I was very close to including you guys actually but all the reaction to the line up talked me out. Not too upset I guess.

90th minute goal to pull of a 11/1 multi this morning

PSG to win game over 2.5 goals
Chelsea to win game over 2.5 goals
Man U to win game over 2.5 goals
Bayern to win game over 2.5 goals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back