Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the cats just vomited on the rug.

Why do cats make that weird noise just before spewing? Also, why doesn’t he go have a glass of water instead of shaking his head and going bleh with a disgusted expression?

One of the cats just vomited on the rug.

Why do cats make that weird noise just before spewing? Also, why doesn’t he go have a glass of water instead of shaking his head and going bleh with a disgusted expression?
Yeah it a whole weird motion with sound effects.

Still though like us humans, if it needs to come out, better it come out

One of our cats has been wissing on our leather armchair. Twice now. In the button hole part.
I read about that. You might have to buy some overpriced chemical crap from a pet store to discourage him. The idea is that even if you clean the chair, his nose will still pick up the scent of the cat piss so he will go "aha! Toilet!" and keep returning to that spot. Or you could both go on a cat whisperer TV show on the lifestyle channel I guess.

I read about that. You might have to buy some overpriced chemical crap from a pet store to discourage him. The idea is that even if you clean the chair, his nose will still pick up the scent of the cat piss so he will go "aha! Toilet!" and keep returning to that spot. Or you could both go on a cat whisperer TV show on the lifestyle channel I guess.

We have used Nifti on it. I may well napalm the chair if it doesn’t stop.

Yeah but mines not some weird 16 year old girl spelling of “boy”
It's a reference to my other great sporting love The Celtic Football Club they are known colloquially as the bhoys it's a play on the Irish pronunciation of boys,it's been in use for decades. And I'm not a girl you are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a reference to my other great sporting love The Celtic Football Club they are known colloquially as the bhoys it's a play on the Irish pronunciation of boys,it's been in use for decades. And I'm not a girl you are.
*soccer

I dunno. Naming yourself after soccer seems pretty girly.

Finished the book I was reading so decided to hit this thread from page 1.

A few posts I couldn't go past:

Been getting into The KLF lately. :thumbsu: 3am Eternal still the bomb.
Still have it on vinyl. :thumbsu:
One of the greatest albums of all time right here:

KLF did a three day festival recently in Liverpool recently. 23 year anniversary and all that. It sounded like a giant prank (of course).
I find modern pop which is all over the radio very bad
Commercial radio has been s**t for ages; no one touched Nirvana when it was happening but you couldn't escape Take That or Peter Andre.

There's heaps of horrible plastic music on the radio but there's tonnes of incredible stuff being made as well.

All good here bhoys, Celtic v Aberdeen kicks off in 10 minutes, top of the table clash get on board Tim. Cmon you bhoys in green
Soccer has never been my thing, basically one of the only major sports I don’t follow. Hope you got the win

Thanks for getting that I was just taking the piss :) seems some didn’t

Soccer has never been my thing, basically one of the only major sports I don’t follow. Hope you got the win

Thanks for getting that I was just taking the piss :) seems some didn’t
3 nil to the good guys, Glasgows green and white, and thanks for having me on board guys I've enjoyed discussing the dees, and maybe I should have put some more time into the username can't believe I'm not the first to use demon

3 nil to the good guys, Glasgows green and white, and thanks for having me on board guys I've enjoyed discussing the dees, and maybe I should have put some more time into the username can't believe I'm not the first to use demon
You’ll never be as inventive as using demon and then your first name
I’m a creative genius ;)

You’ll never be as inventive as using demon and then your first name
I’m a creative genius ;)
I've always thought of you as this guy
0589a9d3522083934e363d696ba88fc0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back