Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone noticed the 'similar threads' thingy at the bottom of the page?

Anyway whils looking at this thread a suggestion came up to look at this thread: Votes and other assorted Tapscott worshipping

Is this real life? I assume its only as both titles have the word assorted.

Has anyone noticed the 'similar threads' thingy at the bottom of the page?

Anyway whils looking at this thread a suggestion came up to look at this thread: Votes and other assorted Tapscott worshipping

Is this real life? I assume its only as both titles have the word assorted.
I saw the exact thread suggested yesterday and it became glaringly obvious to me why its a good thing I only joined 2 years ago ...

Wait a second, New feature is introduced, then Bigfooty goes down... Could the two be linked?...

No it was the Illuminati
I have a weird that the feature in question might have provoked some of the weird thread bumps on the main board

Last edited:
Ive been watching House of Cards Season 5 on Netflix. Francis has gone batshit crazy. Okay so his murdering etc has always been controversial, but he’s really lost it now.
Show has jumped the shark. Lost all the things that made it compelling

The English house of cards was so much superior.

Might have to watch it, then. Heard good things, bought it, and now it waits patiently for my fleeting attention.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The English house of cards was so much superior.
I liked both. They bring something different to each. I’m a big Ian Richardson fan though. I like that he plays Francis Urquart with a sort of cheeky charm.

This has now made me decide to rewatch Tinker Taylor Soldier Spy today.

Property market is stuffed. Just watched a tiny townhouse in the south east suburbs go for $1.26million. No land to speak of, 3 bedroom double story single garage. Unbelievable.

Property market is stuffed. Just watched a tiny townhouse in the south east suburbs go for $1.26million. No land to speak of, 3 bedroom double story single garage. Unbelievable.

No clue how people do that. Would hate to be chained to a 30 year mortgage (and wife and kids). Must be plenty of people who are going to be working until they drop dead.

I'm bored so I'm thinking about what to eat tonight.

Could someone please post what he / she is having for dinner tonight? It might help if I have some ideas to work with.
I am having Beetroot, Broccolini, Goat's cheese and chive tart. Vegetarian Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back