Astral projection & OBE's

Remove this Banner Ad

Would you like to engage in an experiment with me?

If so, could you please undertake an O.B.E. and tell me the title of the book that is to the immediate right of my computer?

I will leave this book in the same position for a week.
Your address?

Would you like to engage in an experiment with me?

If so, could you please undertake an O.B.E. and tell me the title of the book that is to the immediate right of my computer?

I will leave this book in the same position for a week.
Wow the experiment question again, how original, but sorry your not the first to ask this question. If you read my post correctly regarding projection I did point out that if you are projecting then you are not in this reality. I did also post that others have claimed when they OBE they can move around in this reality, which I also pointed out that I cannot nor do I have a desire to. What benefit do I or would I get from reading the title of a book from some unknown person on the internet. Add in if I had to do this for every person who had asked this experiment question I would be forever going around trying to prove a point to all the unknown lazy people on the internet. The benefit for me is zero.

Seeing as you like giving experiments I will give you an experiment. If you are deaf, dumb and blind and could get no assistance from anyone, someone dropped you off in Melbourne and then said now find your way to Brisbane or New York or London how do you think you would go. So you try this experiment first and when you have made it to London let me know and maybe I will attempt to read the title of the book to your immediate right. When you OBE it is like you are deaf, dumb and blind in a OBE sense, you are like this little infant entering this whole new world and you start out being deaf, dumb and blind but that is just the beginning. The whole thing is about not being lazy, doing and experiencing things for yourself and learning.

Last edited:

Wow the experiment question again, how original, but sorry your not the first to ask this question. If you read my post correctly regarding projection I did point out that if you are projecting then you are not in this reality. I did also post that others have claimed when they OBE they can move around in this reality, which I also pointed out that I cannot nor do I have a desire to. What benefit do I or would I get from reading the title of a book from some unknown person on the internet. Add in if I had to do this for every person who had asked this experiment question I would be forever going around trying to prove a point to all the unknown lazy people on the internet. The benefit for me is zero.

Seeing as you like giving experiments I will give you an experiment. If you are deaf, dumb and blind and could get no assistance from anyone, someone dropped you off in Melbourne and then said now find your way to Brisbane or New York or London how do you think you would go. So you try this experiment first and when you have made it to London let me know and maybe I will attempt to read the title of the book to your immediate right. When you OBE it is like you are deaf, dumb and blind in OBE sense, you are like this little infant entering this whole new world and you start out being deaf, dumb and blind but that is just the beginning. The whole thing is about not being lazy, doing and experiencing things for yourself and learning.

Plus, way more fun OBE'ing to GG.exe 's bedroom -- invitation always open, tho you'd probably be mentally and spiritually scarred for life.

Seeing as you like giving experiments I will give you an experiment. If you are deaf, dumb and blind and could get no assistance from anyone, someone dropped you off in Melbourne and then said now find your way to Brisbane or New York or London how do you think you would go. So you try this experiment first and when you have made it to London let me know and maybe I will attempt to read the title of the book to your immediate right. When you OBE it is like you are deaf, dumb and blind in a OBE sense, you are like this little infant entering this whole new world and you start out being deaf, dumb and blind but that is just the beginning. The whole thing is about not being lazy, doing and experiencing things for yourself and learning.

Cognitive dissonance everywhere.

All you have produced can be explained as figments of imagination, nothing more.

So all recipients of the Order of the British Empire are deaf dumb and blind. Gee wiz, I thought so! I wonder if Prince Phillip was deaf dumb and blind , when Abbott knighted him, lets hope he didn't date him too. ha ha ha . Take it for what it is brother>

Cognitive dissonance everywhere.

All you have produced can be explained as figments of imagination, nothing more.
Using psychologists terms again are we, bit advanced for someone who didn't know what projecting was. You think common knowledge would be understood first before trying more advanced subjects.
Anything and everything could be explained as figments of the imagination not just what you and your closed minded buddy's choose. Yet the only way to know for sure if something is a figment of the imagination or not is to have the experience for yourself. Not being lazy and a self proclaimed know it all, allowing others to do the thinking for you and controlling your thoughts. Bit sad you have lost control of your mind.

I will continue to explore space, as well as different realities, meet different beings. What a lucky person I am.

Except Megan Gale :thumbsdown:
Well I wouldn't say never. One thing I can say is that there are a lot of very beautiful human-like female beings out beyond our own. Whilst part of what I do is to learn I won't deny some part of it is for pleasure. This alone makes me one very lucky person.

Using psychologists terms again are we, bit advanced for someone who didn't know what projecting was. You think common knowledge would be understood first before trying more advanced subjects.
Everything and everything could be explained as figments of the imagination not just what you and your closed minded buddy's choose. Yet the only way to know for sure if something is a figment of the imagination or not is to have the experience for yourself. Not being lazy and a self proclaimed know it all, allowing others to do the thinking for you and controlling your thoughts. Bit sad you have lost control of your mind.
Hi Forest Bomber and thanks for sharing your stories,sounds cool.

When your having your OOB experiences is there any way you can tell if the universe is simulated?Is there also anyway you can tell if we live in a multiverse?
Do you get any clues about stuff like that or are you unsure?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I wouldn't say never. One thing I can say is that there are a lot of very beautiful human-like female beings out beyond our own. Whilst part of what I do is to learn I won't deny some part of it is for pleasure. This alone makes me one very lucky person.

Is, umm, ahh, physical, umm, contact, umm, how do I say... can you touch them?

Hi Forest Bomber and thanks for sharing your stories,sounds cool.

When your having your OOB experiences is there any way you can tell if the universe is simulated?Is there also anyway you can tell if we live in a multiverse?
Do you get any clues about stuff like that or are you unsure?
My journeys haven't got me that far yet. There is a scientist called Tom Campbell who has been doing OBE since he was little. Don't quote me on this but I believe he may have been the one that began this simulation theory. He says he was being taught this by a very advanced entity from when he was young. I have heard him talk about it and I can understand what is being said, I am not 100 percent sold on it but he is way more advanced than myself. I just like to keep my mind open, listen to what is being said by others and try to find my own answers, not sure when that will be it may not even be in this life but maybe my next. This guy does have a few videos on youtube.

Is, umm, ahh, physical, umm, contact, umm, how do I say... can you touch them?
Yes of course. It is not like if you saw a ghost in this existence. We are physical the ghost is not. When you move from ours into theirs you are leaving your physical self behind and becoming a non physical being just like they are, you are equal to them in a physical sense. So the contact, the touch, the feel you get between to physical beings is exactly the same between 2 non physical beings.

My journeys haven't got me that far yet. There is a scientist called Tom Campbell who has been doing OBE since he was little. Don't quote me on this but I believe he may have been the one that began this simulation theory. He says he was being taught this by a very advanced entity from when he was young. I have heard him talk about it and I can understand what is being said, I am not 100 percent sold on it but he is way more advanced than myself. I just like to keep my mind open, listen to what is being said by others and try to find my own answers, not sure when that will be it may not even be in this life but maybe my next. This guy does have a few videos on youtube.
Thanks for the reply and yes I'm very familiar with Tom Campbell and have watched many of his lectures as well as reading his critically acclaimed book TOE.
Tom Campbell is certainly one of my scientific idols.

You have my support :thumbsu:
But I'd recommend TRYING to OBE to Megan Gale's shower still.

Would dressing up in women's clothing and make-up work for you? I'll say anything to entrap a soul here with me. Come on over.
I have to admit, you're a smooth operator when it comes to the subject of romance. It's almost Hannibal Lector level smoothness.

I have to admit, you're a smooth operator when it comes to the subject of romance. It's almost Hannibal Lector level smoothness.
But you must agree, this board is a cure for depression :D , see the funny side of it mate

GG is a great guy with a good sense of humour

Remove this Banner Ad

Back