Astral projection & OBE's

Remove this Banner Ad

“Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.” - Carl Sagan

The person in question made an extraordinary claim, I invited the person to engage in an experiment to prove the veracity of their claims and they could not.

The person in question has provided nothing that couldn't be put down to a figment of imagination.

I look forward to
ANY person that can provide me with proof of astral travel/O.B.E's. It would be a wonderful revelation.

The person in question made an extraordinary claim, I invited the person to engage in an experiment to prove the veracity of their claims and they could not.

The person in question has provided nothing that couldn't be put down to a figment of imagination.

I look forward to
ANY person that can provide me with proof of astral travel/O.B.E's. It would be a wonderful revelation.

Even Jesus had to perform miracles constantly to build up his followers ;)

Just on OBE, seeing as no one wants to get back to *ingg Aliens...

Out-of-body experience - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Out-of-body_experience
An out-of-body experience (OBE or sometimes OOBE) is an experience that typically involves a feeling of floating outside one's body and, in some cases, the feeling of perceiving one's physical body as if from a place outside one's body (autoscopy).
Spontaneous · ‎Induced · ‎Theories of OBEs · ‎Studies of OBEs

5 Ways to Have an Out of Body Experience - wikiHow
www.wikihow.com › ... › Categories › Philosophy and Religion › Paranormal Beliefs
Rating: 87% - ‎1,650 votes
If you get lost on the Astral Plane then just wait, your body cannot deny its natural needs. If it gets hungry it will snap your astral body back to your physical body and you will wake up. Some people find that sleeping on their back leads to lucid dreams and out of body experiences when they sleep.

Scientists unlock mystery of out-of-body experiences (aka astral trips)
sploid.gizmodo.com/scientists-unlock-mystery-of-woman-who-sees-herself-out-1538...
Mar 7, 2014 - Some people claim that they have experienced out-of-body experiences—aka "astral trips"—floating outside of their bodies and watching themselves from the outside. ... Researchers know that out-of-body experiences can be induced "by brain traumas, sensory deprivation, near-death ...

Major breakthrough as scientists confirm out of body experiences are ...
www.express.co.uk › News › Science
Aug 24, 2016 - SCIENTISTS have confirmed that out of body experiences are real after placing study participants in a brain scanner and making them think ...

I look forward to
There's your problem you think of yourself as being that important that anyone would care what you think.

Isn't she an Eagles fan? Maybe pretend your John Worsfold instead?

She's married to Shaun Hampson from Carlton. It can't be too hard to work out what his favourite lines in bed with her are.

"Let's do the midfield rotation," perhaps, or even "can we play the game where you dress up as mick Malthouse?"

In my opinion (havent really researched it properly to state with certainty)....an OBE is merely a deep dream. But not completely denigrating it, because in deep dream state you can kind of "control" your travel/etc, and I have personally felt it where if I dream really deeply, about someone I know, the very next day, they act weird around me, like they too dreamed about me.

She's married to Shaun Hampson from Carlton. It can't be too hard to work out what his favourite lines in bed with her are.

"Let's do the midfield rotation," perhaps, or even "can we play the game where you dress up as mick Malthouse?"
"What's gotten into you, Shaun? You're an animal! I haven't seen you like this since, since, years ago!"

The Duritz Effect ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's your problem you think of yourself as being that important that anyone would care what you think.

No mate.

I apply what is known as scientific method.

2013-updated_scientific-method-steps_v6_noheader.png

Your claims didn't even reach the experiment phase.

I keep getting to the point where my whole body is vibrating but then I notice it and snap out of it

Whenever I get close I fail it's pissing me off
Kind of like when you realise you're having a dream and then you wake up, not strong enough to properly lucid dream

tips?

In my opinion (havent really researched it properly to state with certainty)....an OBE is merely a deep dream. But not completely denigrating it, because in deep dream state you can kind of "control" your travel/etc, and I have personally felt it where if I dream really deeply, about someone I know, the very next day, they act weird around me, like they too dreamed about me.
Next time in that deep dream see if you can control the other beings in it, if it is in your mind then you should be able to control all of it. If you have no control of the beings in it then maybe you should be asking yourself why.

Just on OBE, seeing as no one wants to get back to *ingg Aliens...

Out-of-body experience - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Out-of-body_experience
An out-of-body experience (OBE or sometimes OOBE) is an experience that typically involves a feeling of floating outside one's body and, in some cases, the feeling of perceiving one's physical body as if from a place outside one's body (autoscopy).
Spontaneous · ‎Induced · ‎Theories of OBEs · ‎Studies of OBEs

5 Ways to Have an Out of Body Experience - wikiHow
www.wikihow.com › ... › Categories › Philosophy and Religion › Paranormal Beliefs
Rating: 87% - ‎1,650 votes
If you get lost on the Astral Plane then just wait, your body cannot deny its natural needs. If it gets hungry it will snap your astral body back to your physical body and you will wake up. Some people find that sleeping on their back leads to lucid dreams and out of body experiences when they sleep.

Scientists unlock mystery of out-of-body experiences (aka astral trips)
sploid.gizmodo.com/scientists-unlock-mystery-of-woman-who-sees-herself-out-1538...
Mar 7, 2014 - Some people claim that they have experienced out-of-body experiences—aka "astral trips"—floating outside of their bodies and watching themselves from the outside. ... Researchers know that out-of-body experiences can be induced "by brain traumas, sensory deprivation, near-death ...

Major breakthrough as scientists confirm out of body experiences are ...
www.express.co.uk › News › Science
Aug 24, 2016 - SCIENTISTS have confirmed that out of body experiences are real after placing study participants in a brain scanner and making them think ...

You're not doing it right.

You do it like this:

http://130.237.111.254/ehrsson/pdfs/Guterstam-et-al-CB-2015.pdf

This data appears to extrapolate on stimulating phantom limb type phenomena.

This isn't about conscious O.B.E's or "astral travelling"

Last edited:
What? He's gone all the way thru and is now communicating results, clearly. He is already telling experiences of OBE

He is definitely "telling" something.

I keep getting to the point where my whole body is vibrating but then I notice it and snap out of it

Whenever I get close I fail it's pissing me off
Not everyone gets the vibrating and I have only got it a few times. If you do get the vibrating again try the command 'NOW I'M OUT OF BODY' you need to demand it aloud in your head. Keep saying it over and over again till you feel yourself completely out. You can then use commands 'STAND UP NOW' or your you can visualize pulling yourself up by a rope. You would not have got vision yet and there are a few different commands you can try 'CLARITY NOW' is one I use works most of the the time. Try these next time and see how you go. The command now I'm out of body will work especially if you have already at the vibrational stage.

No mate.

I apply what is known as scientific method.

2013-updated_scientific-method-steps_v6_noheader.png

Your claims didn't even reach the experiment phase.
Really you do this for your day to day living as well. Don't know what is real or what isn't because your own mind, senses and instincts cannot tell what is real or isn't. You need a chart to tell you this. Tomorrow when you go through the day tell me how many tasks you do where you have used the above to confirm what is real or not? Each time you make a cup of coffee do you construct a hypothesis and what experiments did you test on the coffee to confirm it was real and not just a figment of your imagination? Then when you use the dunny what hypothesis did you construct and what experiments did you do to confirm it wasn't a figment of your imagination. You didn't even get to the 'ask a question'. Maybe next time you use the dunny invite a psychologists in with you, the one controlling the thoughts of a puppet, see if they can give you a second opinion that you really are using the dunny. Your own mind wouldn't know without the chart.
Oh and don't forget to communicate the results.

Last edited:
Don't know what is real or what isn't because your own mind cannot tell what is real or isn't.

This has nothing to do with me. YOU are the one making extraordinary claims.

I can make the claim that I can produce the colour red on a computer screen before your eyes and with witnesses present:

RED

Experiment done.

You haven't produced anything that couldn't be simply explained as a flight of fancy.

If you want to believe your extraordinary claims, then prove them to me.

You need a chart to tell you this.

The chart was for your benefit, not mine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back