Astral projection & OBE's

Remove this Banner Ad

This has nothing to do with me. YOU are the one making extraordinary claims.

I can make the claim that I can produce the colour red on a computer screen before your eyes and with witnesses present:

RED

Experiment done.

You haven't produced anything that couldn't be simply explained as a flight of fancy.

If you want to believe your extraordinary claims, then prove them to me.

The chart was for your benefit, not mine.
Don't read we are talking about experiences. Outer body EXPERIENCES. Typed in bold so you couldn't miss this time. So please put on the computer an experience you have had before our eyes so we can witness it. And use the chart you are the one who claims you need it, the chart does your thinking for you and you need it before your mind can determine what is real. The above is not an experience, experiment is not done.
This has everything to do with you I've made the claims and I have proven these to myself they are correct that's all I need to do. If you think they are not then you need to prove to yourself. Once again need others to do your thinking for you.
For the the simple minded, simple claims are extraordinary claims. For the extraordinary minds, extraordinary claims are simple claims. We know which mind yours is don't we.

Oooooh I get it "experiences".

Yeah, I dropped acid a few times.

Couldn't prove to anyone else that their face was melting, but I guess they're just ignorant fools.

It was real to me and that's all that matters. Faces actually melt. I saw it, so it must be real.:thumbsu:

Oooooh I get it "experiences".

Yeah, I dropped acid a few times.

Couldn't prove to anyone else that their face was melting, but I guess they're just ignorant fools.

It was real to me and that's all that matters. Faces actually melt. I saw it, so it must be real.:thumbsu:
It is also not just experience. You produced that chart, I then asked about tasks you do in this reality, such as making coffee. If you used that chart each time you made coffee for proof of figment of imagination or if it was real. You then replied with the silly 'red' remark. But that wasn't the question which again you conveniently overlooked, it was if you actually used that chart each and every time time you did tasks in this life. The question was using the chart or relying on your own mind and you know the answer.
So the only person who needs that chart is you, you notice how nobody else uses it.
I do want to point out it is not myself that has to prove anything here it is you. You said my claims were extraordinary so it is you that has to prove why they are extraordinary not me. You have said it is a figment of the imagination again this your claim and its up to you prove that not me. I have stated OBE's are real because I know they are through my own experiences but I am not here trying to prove that they are. If people want to believe they can and if they don't that is up to them. It is again you who is trying to convince me they are not so once again it is you that has to prove this. When you can prove their are no multi universes, no other realities and no other beings only then you have proven me wrong. Until then it just an opinion.
I think the acid has messed with you.
This is my last reply to this poster.

Had a weird experience last night Forest Bomber

Was trying it when i was going to sleep, but i got lazy and used the demand 'I'm now out of body' really early but it sort of worked, however i was being told clearly that i shouldn't be doing this

I kept trying and then somehow forced myself into sleep paralysis. My duna was getting tighter and tighter around my neck and i just gathered as much strength as possible and wriggled to wake myself up

Then as i tried to go back to sleep, my eyes were doing this weird flashing thing in conjuction with my heart beat, i had to keep opening my eyes every 3 or so beats because it was unbearable, but it died down eventually

Was trying it when i was going to sleep, but i got lazy and used the demand 'I'm now out of body' really early but it sort of worked, however i was being told clearly that i shouldn't be doing this

I kept trying and then somehow forced myself into sleep paralysis. My duna was getting tighter and tighter around my neck and i just gathered as much strength as possible and wriggled to wake myself up

Then as i tried to go back to sleep, my eyes were doing this weird flashing thing in conjuction with my heart beat, i had to keep opening my eyes every 3 or so beats because it was unbearable, but it died down eventually

i was doing some reading on all of this last night, and one site i found said that sleep paralysis is often the first step towards an OBE depending on how you are trying to do it, and to just fight the urge to wake up and it can turn into a OBE.

not sure how true it is though. i wan't to try it but im scared to if im being honest.

I seems to me that you had a very lucky escape there buddy.

Travel safe and remember, whatever you do, don't go in to the light!

i was doing some reading on all of this last night, and one site i found said that sleep paralysis is often the first step towards an OBE depending on how you are trying to do it, and to just fight the urge to wake up and it can turn into a OBE.

not sure how true it is though. i wan't to try it but im scared to if im being honest.
The only 2 sleep paralysis episodes I've had weren't really scary/bad because i knew what was happening. The first one I thought Satan was down the back of my bed causing a deep, loud groan/hum, and then the second i described above

Then again if it's causing physical pain it would be worrying

That's interesting tho, I'll keep it in mind for the future

The only 2 sleep paralysis episodes I've had weren't really scary/bad because i knew what was happening. The first one I thought Satan was down the back of my bed causing a deep, loud groan/hum, and then the second i described above

Then again if it's causing physical pain it would be worrying

That's interesting tho, I'll keep it in mind for the future
This is the part I don't get. Why are there evil entities only around when you experience or attempt to experience OBE's? Do they hide out of sight until one of them says - look LicoriceAllsorts is attempting an OBE. Lets go and hide under his bed and give him a real scare.

This is the part I don't get. Why are there evil entities only around when you experience or attempt to experience OBE's? Do they hide out of sight until one of them says - look LicoriceAllsorts is attempting an OBE. Lets go and hide under his bed and give him a real scare.
They're always there but don't become accessible until we OBE is my guess

“Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.” - Carl Sagan

The person in question made an extraordinary claim, I invited the person to engage in an experiment to prove the veracity of their claims and they could not.

The person in question has provided nothing that couldn't be put down to a figment of imagination.

I look forward to
ANY person that can provide me with proof of astral travel/O.B.E's. It would be a wonderful revelation.
Did you give him your address?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which post of mine was moved or deleted just out of curiosity? Said reason was trolling but I never troll so I am a bit shocked :p
LOL you've trolled the s**t out of this thread. I've let most of it go. Chism would not be so generous ;)

Anyway this thread requires further editing... and hopefully Forest Bomber returns to enlighten us!

LOL you've trolled the s**t out of this thread. I've let most of it go. Chism would not be so generous ;)

Anyway this thread requires further editing... and hopefully Forest Bomber returns to enlighten us!
I thought I was just being insightful, cutting, ingenious, wise, and entertaining :p you know, all the hallmarks of every GG.exe post.

Peruse usually for a laugh (sorry) but very rarely post on the C,M&P board and just noticed this thread.

I am a 100% atheist when it comes to the idea of an institutionalized religious omnipresent, judgmental, participatory, to be worshiped creator who provides a residence for our "souls" on physical death, it's all a load of horse s**t IMO. On the other hand I am an open minded skeptic and curious to the possibility of other dimensions and planes of existence. Who knows where science will take us in 100 or a 1,000 years from now.

I have read many books on the subject of OBEs including most of Lobsang Rampas, my experiences-

1) My late father claimed he could astral travel, and said he did not have belief in life after death, he said he knew and we talked about it endlessly particularly after he was diagnosed with terminal cancer.
2) Tried DMT once in an attempt to experience an OBE, failed other than some liquid kaleidoscopes on the ceiling. This is the only illegal drug I have ever tried apart from passive marijuana in the late 70s.
3) Have had lucid dreams, but not for many years.
4) I had one extraordinary experience that I thought at the time was an OBE but later put down as a within brain mind trick.

Highly recomend listening to "Septieme Ciel" by The Times. It could very well be the anthem of astral projection..
Its basically a howto on astral projection/travel accompanied by a hypnotic and mesmerising soundtrack.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back