Premiership Player
Aug 17, 2010
Vic
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Astros, Spurs, 49ers, Liverpool
Welcome Justin Verlander.

also Cameron Maybin in rotation with Jake Marisnick for 3rd OF and pinch runner.

The non Bregman+ for Sale trade has worked out so far, 2 homers off Sale for Altuve and Bregman.

Way to fly the flag MadTigerFan!

Long time Astros fan here. Its been several weeks of late nights for me as I watched the playoff run, great result!

Geez there is some talent in that team but I have to hand it to Altuve - what a stud, and he has been there for the long haul.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome Gerrit Cole.

Also looking forward to seeing what Moran and Musgrove can do in full time roles.

Really looking forward to this season, after sitting through the real dark years seeing how Lunhow has turned this team around has been amazing. Getting Altuve locked away on what is ultimately a team friendly deal for a player of his calibre is a major win. Now it's time to convince Correa to sign on for life, Bregman after that!

Yeah I am not as concerned about losing him, If you have Verlander, Cole and LMJ and then throw in Whitely next year onwards it is looking very strong. The major bonus is the minors still look very strong. Whitely and Tucker are going to be stars

Just heard on Astros radio that Carlos Correa is the only player in history to have 7 playoff home runs before his 24th birthday.

Astros call up Kyle Tucker and option Jake Marisnick to Triple-A.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back