Society/Culture At Least 42 Dead And Hundreds Injured In Church And Hotel Bombings (Now 253 Dead)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Carlton
Moderator #4
radical buddists have been getting more and more violent over there. Tamils did love killing civvies but not so much anymore and generally left Christians alone.
Not all Tamils are Buddhist, and the prevailing view is that Christianity is both a foreign and unifying force.

Goosecat

All Australian
AFL Club
West Coast
Thread starter #7
That's hypothesising, which I've been told previously is not allowed. Seeing as it is in this case apparently, I'm guessing there's as much chance of it being political as any. Certainly has an "anti west" feel to it with the churches and hotel inclusions though.

Last edited:
AFL Club
Carlton
Moderator #9
That's hypothesising, which I've been told previously is not allowed. Seeing as it is in this case apparently, I'm guessing there's a s much chance of it being politically backed as any.
You weren't hypothesizing; you were asserting a conspiracy. That's why it got moved to the conspiracy board.

Goosecat

All Australian
AFL Club
West Coast
Thread starter #10
You weren't hypothesizing; you were asserting a conspiracy. That's why it got moved to the conspiracy board.
Well your fellow Mod disagrees and states I was hypothesising a possibility, which he wouldn't allow regarding Notre Dame.
Tamils you hypothesise? Possibly, but there are equally likely other possibilities.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Carlton
Moderator #12
Well your fellow Mod disagrees and states I was hypothesising a possibility, which he wouldn't allow.
Tamils you hypothesise? Possibly, but there are equally likely other possibilities.
I'm leading with the Tamils, because 'Sri Lanka.' 99.9999999999 percent of terrorist **** in that country has been by them.

Goosecat

All Australian
AFL Club
West Coast
Thread starter #15
Seeing as we are allowed to hypothesise in this one I'll throw an outside the square possibility.
Have a closer look at Mahinda Rajapaksa, the SLFP and China.
Or just as possible, an Islamic attack on Western and Christian establishments.

Last edited:

FireKraquora

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
I'm leading with the Tamils, because 'Sri Lanka.' 99.9999999999 percent of terrorist **** in that country has been by them.
Tamils were responsible for terrorism during the civil war, but my understanding is that they have a large Catholic/Christian population and would be unlikely to target churches.

Goosecat

All Australian
AFL Club
West Coast
Thread starter #17
Tamils were responsible for terrorism during the civil war, but my understanding is that they have a large Catholic/Christian population and would be unlikely to target churches.
Ah but they are responsible for 99.99999999999 percent of terrorist attacks apparently. That is some pretty solid evidence wouldn't you say?

sorted

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Geelong

Aus Power

Debutant
Suspended
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Top Bottom