Society/Culture At Least 42 Dead And Hundreds Injured In Church And Hotel Bombings (Now 259 Dead)

Remove this Banner Ad

That's hypothesising, which I've been told previously is not allowed. Seeing as it is in this case apparently, I'm guessing there's as much chance of it being political as any. Certainly has an "anti west" feel to it with the churches and hotel inclusions though.

Last edited:
You weren't hypothesizing; you were asserting a conspiracy. That's why it got moved to the conspiracy board.
Well your fellow Mod disagrees and states I was hypothesising a possibility, which he wouldn't allow regarding Notre Dame.
Tamils you hypothesise? Possibly, but there are equally likely other possibilities.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seeing as we are allowed to hypothesise in this one I'll throw an outside the square possibility.
Have a closer look at Mahinda Rajapaksa, the SLFP and China.
Or just as possible, an Islamic attack on Western and Christian establishments.

Last edited:
I'm leading with the Tamils, because 'Sri Lanka.' 99.9999999999 percent of terrorist s**t in that country has been by them.
Tamils were responsible for terrorism during the civil war, but my understanding is that they have a large Catholic/Christian population and would be unlikely to target churches.

Tamils were responsible for terrorism during the civil war, but my understanding is that they have a large Catholic/Christian population and would be unlikely to target churches.
Ah but they are responsible for 99.99999999999 percent of terrorist attacks apparently. That is some pretty solid evidence wouldn't you say?

Def radical buddhists, they have recent history and tamils didnt target christians. Muslims aren't active over there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back