Society/Culture At Least 42 Dead And Hundreds Injured In Church And Hotel Bombings (Now 259 Dead)

I mean aside from them both being monotheistic patriarchal horse s**t based on the same rubbish stories which 2000 years later still inspire crazy people to do crazy s**t...
However, muslims do believe Jesus the pacifist was a prophet and he gets a few mentions. Unfortunately the warmonger prophet Muhammad is said to have delivered God's word verbatim but they cherry pick what they want, really, the lot of them even if Islam would do well with a renaissance and reformation.

Muslims certainly love saying that Jews and Christians worship the same God as them, and that they have all the same prophets, and that Jesus is a prophet. But unlike Jews and Christians, who have the Torah/Old Testament match up entirely, Islam's approach to them is only what Mohammed told them about the Jewish prophets and Jesus, and he was "all ears", as one contemporary detractor called him. He believed whatever he was told, which is why he not only has very weird interpretations and mistranslations of Old Testament narrative, he also has alongside it Jewish, Persian and Arabian folklore. Furthermore, the way Allah describes himself in the Quran contradicts the way God describes himself in the Hebrew and Christians Bibles on so many occasions that to call them the same God is absurd.

Jun 14, 2015
In a house with a sausage dog Trevor
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
The way Allah describes himself in the Quran contradicts the way God describes himself in the Hebrew and Christians Bibles on so many occasions that to call them the same God is absurd.
Who cares how he describes himself from one book to the next, it's still the same all-powerful one true (fictitious) being that created some guy named Adam from whom which we're all (allegedly) descended from.

Sainteric

Cancelled
Aug 5, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Seems to me that India could be considered a bit of an alarmist on Islamic extremism, I wonder if that had anything to do with failure to act on intelligence
India and sri Lanka do not get on at all, any intelligence would be viewed with suspicion

Dan Moody

That, was liquid football
Apr 3, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
How is that racist? Many companies have moved their call centres to India. That is a known fact. Calling someone Indian is racist?

you leftist w***ers call it cultural appropriation. you're a living, breathing oxymoron. someone who shouts racist at someone for the most miniscule reason yet defines call centre workers with being, by definition, indian.
just leave the thread, you're embarrassing yourself with your lack of intelligence

Sainteric

Cancelled
Aug 5, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Aparently the worse this mob have done prior is deface some Buddha's in the middle of nowhere.

We have multiple suicide bombers that all require multiple handlers, military type co ordination and again apparently military grade explosives. This local mob is a front at best.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
you leftist w***ers call it cultural appropriation. you're a living, breathing oxymoron. someone who shouts racist at someone for the most miniscule reason yet defines call centre workers with being, by definition, indian.
just leave the thread, you're embarrassing yourself with your lack of intelligence
If you actually read the entire thing, you'd know you're being an idiot. I won't bore you with the details as you are clearly someone who doesn't want them, only to heckle.

Sainteric

Cancelled
Aug 5, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
25% of the world is Islamic, if they really were all violent warmongers we'd all be dead.

As far as world peace goes I'm not sure any religion is helpful.
Not sure what else there is to say really, 300 people dead and some dude is bitching about what clothes a woman decided to wear a month ago... :drunk:

I thought Christianity was about helping poor people and whatever, not waiting until a bunch of people have been blown to s**t so you can bitch about "lefties".
Every time this happens the same lefty response,it's not Islam Terrorists fault it's those people over there, it's Christian, Jewish, Buddhist fault or our fault in the west.
Never call it for what it is

Jun 14, 2015
In a house with a sausage dog Trevor
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
How can they be the same God if they have totally different characteristics?
You mean aside from all the totally same characteristics?

It's almost as if Islam and Christianity both derive from the same place... :think::think::think:

Every time this happens the same lefty response,it's not Islam Terrorists fault it's those people over there, it's Christian, Jewish, Buddhist fault or our fault in the west.
I think you quoted the wrong post.

Where did I say it wasn't Islamic terrorists?

Opts

Club Legend
Aug 18, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Brisbane Lions
Compare that to who they were blaming for the Christchurch attack. They were blaming all right wingers for that attack.

Sainteric

Cancelled
Aug 5, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Compare that to who they were blaming for the Christchurch attack. They were blaming all right wingers for that attack.
Even down to blaming a Jewish funded organisation that highlights racism in all its form the ADC, or the current liberals as Waleed went after.

Back