At nearly halfway mark of season who would be top 5 for Copeland?

Remove this Banner Ad

My best estimation is that

Crisp by a long way
Rough
Noble
Quaynor
Grundy

Mayne consistent as well.
I agree with Crisp, if he isn't streets ahead of anyone else I will be very surprised.

Quaynor, Roughie and Moore would be my next three.

I agree that Crisp should be miles in front but are people just discounting Grundy because of his contact? Still playing very well and easily one of our best players.

Leading our contested possessions and tackles and second in clearances.... if he doesnt win the Copeland a shoe in for the wrecker award

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree that Crisp should be miles in front but are people just discounting Grundy because of his contact? Still playing very well and easily one of our best players.

I would be very surprised if Grundy isn't top 3 at this stage.

Moore's sensational start to the season ensures that's he's up there.

I reckon that Crisp's season has been improving, but he was 'in' the earlier games even if he wasn't as effective. He'd be leading.

Roughead has has a great return to form.

IQ and Noble have both had good seasons so far, and a top 5 for Noble is a possibility. The lack of respect for what he does is one of the great oddities.

1. Crisp

2. Moore

3. Grundy

4. Roughead

5. IQ

Crisp, Grundy, Moore...

... then Roughy, Noble, Mihocek

... then Quaynor, McCreery, Daicos, maybe Pendles being a victim of his previous high standards.

By his own standards yes he has, but by the same token he was leading the entire league in goal assists before this round so he's still having impact.
Given we're the second worst scoring team in the comp that's doubly impressive, but also an indictment on our development of surrounding talent

I would be very surprised if Grundy isn't top 3 at this stage.

Moore's sensational start to the season ensures that's he's up there.

I reckon that Crisp's season has been improving, but he was 'in' the earlier games even if he wasn't as effective. He'd be leading.

Roughead has has a great return to form.

IQ and Noble have both had good seasons so far, and a top 5 for Noble is a possibility. The lack of respect for what he does is one of the great oddities.

1. Crisp

2. Moore

3. Grundy

4. Roughead

5. IQ

I really like Noble but the fact that he is among our top-6 or 7 players is a reflection of where
our team is at the moment.

Ideally, Noble should be no higher than a top 15-20 type of player in a team

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I really like Noble but the fact that he is among our top-6 or 7 players is a reflection of where
our team is at the moment.

Ideally, Noble should be no higher than a top 15-20 type of player in a team

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I see it a bit differently.

The fact that Cal Brown is getting games is a reflection of where we are at as a team.

The fact that Noble is among our best players this year is a reflection of how well he is playing, that he has stepped up.

He (generally) makes good decisions, puts himself in good spots, is excellent at getting back to help out in a hurry, and is nothing short of maniacal in running forward and creating a link.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back