Training Training thread - news and live reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The change in coach ... And the lead up to the change in coach I guess ... were de stabilising but after a couple of games under Shaw things seemed to settle.

Then he got the job and he and Buckley stood up and said we want a flag and we've got three years to do it.

At that point what could have been a lot more chaotic became a lot more stable (with a solid goal) and so despite all the changes the direction seems good and it seems as if everyone is focused on it.

It's given everyone on field an extra few months to get their heads around everything so they should be settled and raring to go.

Time will tell, I suppose, Ferball. Last year, the biggest problem was that everything seemed so aimless and flat before Scott left. I must admit, I still find it hard to believe (in a good way) that it all happened so quickly in the end. I, actually, thought Brad would see out his contract. The switch to Shaw really sent a breath of fresh air through the club (team, staff and supporters). On the face of it, we endured the sweetest hand over imaginable.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Two main points of interest from today’s session for me.

1. Aaron Hall probably the standout. Played a very prominent role in the ball movement drills.
2. Not only does the coffee cart obscure the trophy cabinet, it is currently non operational. Apparently there is a crossover period of people running it.

I think we need to take a break on worrying about the coffee cart for now and worry about one thing at a time. There is a much bigger priority than the cart and it's the quality of our damn fixture magnets.

I want to send someone an email; about that God forsaken *ing coffee cart
Who do I send it to?
Amarfio?
Or is he took high up the food chain to read that kind of drivel ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kicking around the body on the right foot only two players had perfect scores. Wood and one I didn't recognise.

The vibe at training was fantastic and Boomer giving them some fun drills would obviously help break the weekly routine.

Wood has always been strong on the hook style shot. Strong on the true cross snap as well.

Position flexibility.

I think I have forgotten what that is.

Midfield depth, it’s what the current game is 2 kpd 2 kpf and a ruckman and the rest are midfield rotations.

Be interesting to see how we roll with this

I want to send someone an email; about that God forsaken f*n coffee cart
Who do I send it to?
Amarfio?
Or is he took high up the food chain to read that kind of drivel ?

Contact Amarfio and explain why you think it's a poor look. He'll read it.

There is not a lot of love for that arrangement so every nail in the coffin will assist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back