Training Training thread - news and live reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't remember the poster on the MB last year that was convinced that Thomas was just a clone of Jack Martin physically, i.e would always naturally be a twig.

Tarryn is clearly going to end up more Goodes/Burgoyne than Wells, physically, as an example.

A few of them, the imbecile Chris Doerre said similar.

If wwe're comparing to indigenous players, I reckon Tarryn will end up more Stephen Michael or Wayne Carey tbh.

GarnerSmash

They tried to make me go to rehab
10k Posts Ex-Moderator North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor
Jun 2, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
A few of them, the imbecile Chris Doerre said similar.

If wwe're comparing to indigenous players, I reckon Tarryn will end up more Stephen Michael or Wayne Carey tbh.
"Thomas' game is not dissimilar to Gold Coast's Jack Martin as a light-bodied speedster."

Bloke is clueless.

"Thomas' game is not dissimilar to Gold Coast's Jack Martin as a light-bodied speedster."

Bloke is clueless.

And yet when I tried to get people here involved to all go and do a massive coordinated s**t on his front lawn spelling out TARRYN THOMAS somewhow I'm the bad guy.

GarnerSmash

They tried to make me go to rehab
10k Posts Ex-Moderator North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor
Jun 2, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
And yet when I tried to get people here involved to all go and do a massive coordinated s**t on his front lawn spelling out TARRYN THOMAS somewhow I'm the bad guy.
In fairness mate, he does sell sports socks for a living, so go easy on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back