Training Training thread - news and live reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drove past and noticed Basti, Brown, Tarrant, Black and Wood were all wearing the white, 2nds jumper....

Wells, Garner & Harper were in traditional royal blue attire.

Gibbo and Jmac wearing the now traditional light blue 1's training top although, as both were holding vanilla folders, I couldn't quite see what was going on there, but it certainly had Brad's attention.

Make of that what you will.

A hat, a brooch or a pterodactyl....

Drove past and noticed Basti, Brown, Tarrant, Black and Wood were all wearing the white, 2nds jumper....

Gibbo and Jmac wearing the now traditional light blue 1's training top although, as both were holding vanilla folders, I couldn't quite see what was going on there, but it certainly had Brad's attention.

If it was Wells or McKenzie with the folders they'd be manila folders, put them in Jmac's or Gibbo's hands and they're vanilla folders...typical.

Yeah you are right, that's the way I saw it as well. But had a lengthy conversation at the end of training with a player who said that even they have no freaking idea of selections. He used the example of Jack being in white as his point. Also Wood, Black and Brown were all wearing white. The player said that they are ALL shitting themselves about getting a spot and Thursday will be a massive day for the whole group.

Yeah you are right, that's the way I saw it as well. But had a lengthy conversation at the end of training with a player who said that even they have no freaking idea of selections. He used the example of Jack being in white as his point. Also Wood, Black and Brown were all wearing white. The player said that they are ALL shitting themselves about getting a spot and Thursday will be a massive day for the whole group.

That reminds me, was JZ doing everything?

That reminds me, was JZ doing everything?
Yes.... Everything.... And looked bloody good while doing it. He missed a set shot at goal, and my little fella said "it's fine Dad, he just got knocked out big time the other day, he'll be right." Sure enough he nailed his next 6.

Maybe they're playing funny buggers and have decided to throw everyone off by mixing up the blue/white teams?

Maybe they're playing funny buggers and have decided to throw everyone off by mixing up the blue/white teams?
Like our Gibbo hating mate said, the blue team was loaded
Dal, Spitta, Wells, Harvey, Cunners, Waite, Higgins, Petrie, Goldy, Wright, Atley, JMac, Luke, Spud, LT, Thompson, Gibbo.

Philly showing Kayne levels of bravery, love it mate keep it up
I took the human shield... My old school's footy team was there as well, St Pat's Ballarat so if things got testy I would hope that as an old boy I would have gotten some support.

Like our Gibbo hating mate said, the blue team was loaded
Dal, Spitta, Wells, Harvey, Cunners, Waite, Higgins, Petrie, Goldy, Wright, Atley, JMac, Luke, Spud, LT, Thompson, Gibbo.
Hm... Well I'm stumped. I find it hard to believe any one of Wood, Black or Brown won't play.

Hm... Well I'm stumped. I find it hard to believe any one of Wood, Black or Brown won't play.
Me too (to both your statements)... I think Brown plays, and one of Black or Wood plays. If it's wood he could be the sub.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Drove past and noticed Basti, Brown, Tarrant, Black and Wood were all wearing the World Cup yellow, with green trim.

Wells, Garner & Harper were in traditional red attire, because it goes faster.

Gibbo and Jmac wearing the now traditional light blue lab coats, as both were holding vanilla folders, I couldn't quite see what was going on there, but it certainly had Brad's attention.

This makes more sense I reckon.

Philly is dodging the big questions...

Is the coffee cart deployed and is it a good brew?
I went to the coffee cart and there was a post it note on the register "back in five". They weren't back in five so I gave up.

I went to the coffee cart and there was a post it note on the register "back in five". They weren't back in five so I gave up.

Disappointing. Club dropping the ball... cart.

Well it started with questions over the fitness of Hansen, Brown was mentioned, but it was the Hansen comments that no bull alluded to the most.
I think it was just a general stuff up by me... No particular player info was mentioned by no bull. Then another poster wrote that info pertaining to Hansen would be sensitive... Which was correct. Moving on though... The boys looked good today!!! I'm confident that we will fly out of the blocks on Sunday!

Well it started with questions over the fitness of Hansen, Brown was mentioned, but it was the Hansen comments that no bull alluded to the most.
Edit, it was Brown as well, but the injury concerns over Hansen were also raised.

I think it was just a general stuff up by me... No particular player info was mentioned by no bull. Then another poster wrote that info pertaining to Hansen would be sensitive... Which was correct. Moving on though... The boys looked good today!!! I'm confident that we will fly out of the blocks on Sunday!
It was both, though he quoted brown running well, but it was the comments regarding Hansen's fitness that were the influential ones it appears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back