Training Training thread - news and live reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
BA = The Baracus
4d38302c109e1435a2584d139286d048.jpg

Have a friend who worked at Crown Towers. Reckons he gave her the biggest tip she received (thats not code for something else).
Let me guess, "Drink yo milk and take yo vitamins fool!"

I grabbed his autobiography out of the bargain bin at my local bookstore many moons ago. He's actually no fool at all and has his tongue firmly planted in his cheek.

Any sightings of Ahern at training? He's one player I would hope returned early in his pursuit of more regular playing time at the top level.
I wish I could like this many times for being the first post in pages to be about North training. Haul that train back on the tracks.

Let me guess, "Drink yo milk and take yo vitamins fool!"

I grabbed his autobiography out of the bargain bin at my local bookstore many moons ago. He's actually no fool at all and has his tongue firmly planted in his cheek.
I think he gave her 2 x $100 chips from memory.

I wish I could like this many times for being the first post in pages to be about North training. Haul that train back on the tracks.

Thing is you THINK you're making a fairly basic post about something at training, but then away we go.

Mrs OF and my eldest are big WWE fans.

Mr T was inducted into the WWE HOF when we went to Wrestlemainia.

Learned 3 things about Mr T:
1) he called himself Mr T because it made people call him mister rather than boy.
2) all of his kids are driven highly educated successful people. Lead by him
3) through his whole acceptance speech he wouldn't stop saying how much respect he had for his mother and the amount she influenced him.

Mr T is a superb character that he used to create success around himself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow from that clip it looks like BB, Murph and Dom have all bulked up significantly and are trim and ready to go, ball skills look exquisite, expecting huge seasons from all 3 based on what I've just seen.

I can also see significant changes to our game plan and ball movement, can't wait for the season to start.

Also WW looks to be on fire already, expecting him to lock down a key forward position from that vision.

Just disappointed that no coaches are participating although I'm not really sure whether the benefits of this have been proven or not.

Wow from that clip it looks like BB, Murph and Dom have all bulked up significantly and are trim and ready to go, ball skills look exquisite, expecting huge seasons from all 3 based on what I've just seen.

I can also see significant changes to our game plan and ball movement, can't wait for the season to start.

Also WW looks to be on fire already, expecting him to lock down a key forward position from that vision.

Just disappointed that no coaches are participating although I'm not really sure whether the benefits of this have been proven or not.
I would love to see Dom get a good crack and it and show some of his best footy - has been played in the wrong role for too long (mainly at the Dees) which has really hurt his game and confidence. Hard to see him cracking in to the best 22, but if he does, hope he gives a good show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back