Training Training thread - news and live reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a few players who went into R1 underdone (Polec, BBB, Tarrant off the top of my head). Less than half our team showed anything in the pre-season, which led to multiple BigFooty meltdowns, if I remember correctly. Jack reckoned he was right to go. He is the captain. He was playing no worse than the bulk of the team when he got his unfortunate injury. I’m confident he would have lifted with the rest of the team had he not been injured (no way to know, really). He finished sixth in the Syd Barker ( 2 points shy of third spot). In my view, he had to be picked.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
You forgot his 10 Brownlow votes.

Full squad normal training Monday onwards

Any ITK know if they are doing weekend training the next weekend (30th May) pls shout out, keen to check out training And wouldn’t be able to go during the week with work

I'll go if you come with me and front MacMillan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure that would only elicit an "OK Boomer" out of most of the younger generation ;)
Bloody hell, he's still at the club, was playing four years ago and these young campaigners still can't tell him apart from some COLA ring in. Kids these days huh.

Are these things deliberately formatted to cut off the players heads?

1590365494855.png
1590365519898.png
1590365538561.png

1590365571610.png
1590365591641.png
1590365617400.png

Are these things deliberately formatted to cut off the players heads?

View attachment 880860
View attachment 880861
View attachment 880862

View attachment 880863
View attachment 880864
View attachment 880865

That's unusual! All looking fine on multiple browsers here, but clearly something not right.

We'll take a look into it for sure.

Thanks guys. Rob.

That's unusual! All looking fine on multiple browsers here, but clearly something not right.

We'll take a look into it for sure.

Thanks guys. Rob.

While you're there, have a look at the green left "woke" political element that have "clamped" onto the club of late as well can you?

It seems they are why we haven't won a premiership recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back