Training Training thread - news and live reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ring the club

Hell no. Alcohol drinking is patriarchal oppression.

Caroline Chisholm

View attachment 805569

The club often won’t give much away re training times. Not sure if that has changed this year.

Yeah hard to see anyone going head to head with Big Mick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Incorrect again. Same with Polec.

Walker has had been back training with the main group since before Christmas. It’s non contact at this stage and they are still managing his loads.

Polec is being managed because of a few niggly issues. His feet aren’t one of them though.

Walker has had been back training with the main group since before Christmas. It’s non contact at this stage and they are still managing his loads.

Polec is being managed because of a few niggly issues. His feet aren’t one of them though.
Incorrect again lol what a flog

not back in full contact training is the same thing

If we could get regular updates on injuries, there wouldn't be assumptions like this.
Any info on BJ?

If we could get regular updates on injuries, there wouldn't be assumptions like this.
Any info on BJ?

I wouldn't be too concerned mate. ;)

He's one of those blokes who requires ongoing management, and the club has made a sizeable investment in the bloke. It's smart management.:thumbsu:

Can anyone confirm if Fridays are an outdoor training day?
I’m usually working, but have this Friday off.
Have they built a bar at the ground yet?

If they did, who would it be named after?
Who’s North’s all time best drinker?
That's a great theme for a thread haha. Surely Micky Martin would get a few votes.

Hall looked significantly trimmer in the recent training footage. He was a very solid unit, so he could afford to drop some kgs to gain some extra pace/endurance/agility. Also hopefully aiding with injury prevention.
Fingers crossed his head is in the right place & he has the hunger to revive his career.
I still hold some small hope he can get it together & be a real weapon for us this year & beyond!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The club often won’t give much away re training times. Not sure if that has changed this year.

Yeah hard to see anyone going head to head with Big Mick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I reckon Arch could have pushed him but not best him.

Last edited:
He doesn't stop, but he couldn't go pot for pot all day & night with Big Mick.

That really impresses you, doesn’t it?

Life in 2020 must be challenging for older people who still value these skills.

These days it’s more about how many caps you can double drop, how many vials of juice before you blow out etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back