Training Training thread - news and live reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be great if we could get a seperate Big FOOTY, for those who want to talk about FOOTY.

Perhaps another for those who want to take potshots at each other and muse over alt accounts.

This offseason is the most painful ever. Perhaps it’s just 2 or 3 people spoiling it for everyone else?

I’ll buy you all a couple of jugs or some coffees or a soft drink so you can meet up, have a chat, talk, hug it out and shut the hell up so the rest of us can convene over what this place is set up for. NORTH MELBOURNE!!!!

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Perhaps it’s just 2 or 3 people spoiling it for everyone else?

Anyone under 120 I.Q. needs to be relegated to "read" status only..

The remaining 20-30 can provide the info worth reading.

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The club often won’t give much away re training times. Not sure if that has changed this year.

Yeah hard to see anyone going head to head with Big Mick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure about that. The last school holidays my uncle (a pies supporter) was looking after his grandkids (all North supporters 💪🏼) and told them he’d take them to training. Not only did the club tell him the time, they got all the players to sign their jumpers.

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
Not sure about that. The last school holidays my uncle (a pies supporter) was looking after his grandkids (all North supporters ) and told them he’d take them to training. Not only did the club tell him the time, they got all the players to sign their jumpers.

Excellent. I did say I wasn’t Shaw if things had changed.

I’ve rung the club in past years and it was like I was asking about national security.

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Excellent. I did say I wasn’t Shaw if things had changed.

I’ve rung the club in past years and it was like I was asking about national security.

Ahh Shaw. I was surprised tbh. My uncle begrudgingly told me they were fantastic. Maybe because of the kids? They know how important it is to brainwash early.

My uncle asked them if they wanted to go watch Collingwood and received a uniform NO! Bless em

Mar 25, 2002
37° 70' 12"
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Who’s North’s all time best drinker?

EOO8lZnUwAAcQUA.jpg

That really impresses you, doesn’t it?

Life in 2020 must be challenging for older people who still value these skills.

These days it’s more about how many caps you can double drop, how many vials of juice before you blow out etc
It still impresses me as I have no clue what you just said. Mind you, I can also change a wheel, read a Melways and do a hook turn. Better off doffing your cap, and blowing out of town before the viles get you 🤔😉🙃🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back