Training Training thread - news and live reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

They were just doing some drills crumbing contests at half forward, positioning for the spread when you win the ball. Honestly don't know how Fordham isn't getting a game at this point.
I refuse to believe we practice this.

Should be great again, this year's nationals. My young bloke & I are looking forward to getting down to Curtin Uni to see a few games. (Let's face it, there's no AFL finals action to be getting excited about.)
If you spot hayley playing for Victoria we will be watching
Often wearing Nmfc stuff
Always happy to talk footy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interested in your perspective on this, RZ.
On the surface of it, dicking around at training is not a good look at all but if it's a one-off, I'm not fussed.
Been meaning to reply to this.

If people are basing their opinion of training on open "training" days, they're nothing like real training. Open "training" is a meet-n-greet with a bit of a light run around. And as they're usually between the main session and the game, they don't want to do more than a light skills tune-up anyway, and especially not much in the way of contact.

Main sessions generally have sessions of contested/contact/tackling work, structure/positioning/ball movement, and full-ground game sense. Not they they don't enjoy themselves when they do something well - they get paid to play a game, right? - but they're there to do the work.

I

is Klein Schmidt playing finals in Perth ?

No - the team he got allocated to, North Coast Raiders, were newly promoted. Sure enough, they finished stone motherless so will be heading straight back down again.

The short, fast Anglo-Indian lad who is also from Victoria played for that side this year too. They will no doubt get reallocated for next season.

No - the team he got allocated to, North Coast Raiders, were newly promoted. Sure enough, they finished stone motherless so will be heading straight back down again.

The short, fast Anglo-Indian lad who is also from Victoria played for that side this year too. They will no doubt get reallocated for next season.
Kiran A?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back