Training Training thread - news and live reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So without going into it too much, sections of training today had a focus on reaction & intensity, decision making (certain players), congestion & clearance and finally, nullifying repeated attacks.

Having been to only a handful of sessions this year I can safely say the intensity and noise from the playing group had me firm for this weekend!

So without going into it too much, sections of training today had a focus on reaction & intensity, decision making (certain players), congestion & clearance and finally, nullifying repeated attacks.

Having been to only a handful of sessions this year I can safely say the intensity and noise from the playing group had me firm for this weekend!

Any sign of garner?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Garner not involved in main training but doing run throughs and seems to be moving ok.

On a lighter note with TG, lying in the sun getting a 30 min massage doesn't seem too bad a way while away the time.....

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Better doing it by a pool in Ibiza with Paul Oakenfold spinning tunes, while on googs and the massage being delivered by a 20 year old Argentinian babe.

I'm told.

Last edited:
Lolzes. I'm going to assume in your case that would qualify as a 'deep, tissue massage'.

I imagine a massage off TG being more like Toby Green's punch up with the bouncers at Zagames.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back