Training Training thread - news and live reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure I saw Walker do a brief run through the other day in a short video of Brown, Murphy and somebody else. Did anyone get much of a good look at him at training as the report is that he's doing restricted training still. Really keen to know where he's at and what kind of work is he doing out there at the moment. I'm dying to see this guy get back to full fitness.

Pretty sure I saw Walker do a brief run through the other day in a short video of Brown, Murphy and somebody else. Did anyone get much of a good look at him at training as the report is that he's doing restricted training still. Really keen to know where he's at and what kind of work is he doing out there at the moment. I'm dying to see this guy get back to full fitness.

Yep and Tyson

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Is Hall back... issues resolved or dealt with... I’m assuming partner related...

Hard to glean too much from a conversation at the end of a long night when the players are all in Best Behaviour mode, but Nate7 and I had a decent chat to him at the Syd. He seemed very happy and at ease, and while he didn't go into any detail about what the specific issues were, he made a point of saying he felt like it was all sorted and behind him now and he's raring to go in 2020.

So fingers crossed. If he's in a good headspace and Scamper can unleash him, he can add a fair bit of dynamism to the mid-forward mix.

Hall training with main group and doing everything from what I've seen.

Walker defo on restricted program, especially as regards running, but doing lots of skills work where he can.

Tyson I've seen doing extra yard on running and skill work.

Last edited:
Hard to glean too much from a conversation at the end of a long night when the players are all in Best Behaviour mode, but Nate7 and I had a decent chat to him at the Syd. He seemed very happy and at ease, and while he didn't go into any detail about what the specific issues were, he made a point of saying he felt like it was all sorted and behind him now and he's raring to go in 2020.

So fingers crossed. If he's in a good headspace and Scamper can unleash him, he can add a fair bit of dynamism to the mid-forward mix.

A fit and firing Aaron Hall is a walk up start in our best 22.

I'll be interested to know where Scamper wants to play him.

I talked to his missus, I think the move had been more difficult than they had expected. I’m pretty sure they have 2 small kids and had had a lot at family to help in Qld. Not having a support network is tough, hopefully the club has helped get some things in place.

Yes he is exactly the type of player we need in the middle to burst out once the others have got the ball...

I talked to his missus, I think the move had been more difficult than they had expected. I’m pretty sure they have 2 small kids and had had a lot at family to help in Qld. Not having a support network is tough, hopefully the club has helped get some things in place.

Ok that’s a positive I was hearing she had gone back and he was obviously contracted down here....

A fit and firing Aaron Hall is a walk up start in our best 22.

I'll be interested to know where Scamper wants to play him.

Just turned 29. Get him following around Shaun Higgins doing exactly what he does in terms of training and recovery and 3 quality seasons should be achieveable.

Ability isn't in question.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've heard Goldy does a really good "walking the dog" with his yo-yo, although not sure what tricks Ats brings to the table.

Most of the younger guys have struggled as it doesn't involve an electronic controller...

FFS, first it was scissors-paper-rock, now yo-yo tricks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back