Training Training thread - news and live reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be watching tomorrow if anyone has any questions. Went to Mondays and Wednesdays training this week also.
Boys look decent. Few guys working on their tanks and endurance for the upcoming season, Hall, Hosie, Bonar and Garner come to mind. Usually see them mostly running laps as apposed to everyone else doing skills. Boys were doing a lot of stoppage and transition work. Dont want to give too much away as rival fans may be watching. Feel free to PM me

Last edited:

I'll be watching tomorrow if anyone has any questions. Went to Mondays and Wednesdays training this week also.
Boys look decent. Few guys working on their tanks and endurance for the upcoming season, Hall, Hosie, Bonar and Garner come to mind. Usually see them mostly running laps as apposed to everyone else doing skills. Boys were doing a lot of stoppage and transition work. Dont want to give too much away as rival fans may be watching. Feel free to PM me
Did you see the EVW incident in question?

The people skills is the biggest thing for coaching now says Boomer.

Odd, I thought he would have said that success is had by pretending it is 1994 again. Or 1973.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done Mason, this is the beginning of your 2020 mission statement.

Well done to Froggy also, a testament to hard work.

Would be interesting to know the times for everyone now and when it's retested later in the preseason to make sense of it. That said Rhyce would know how our list and players individually compare in yo yo and 2km to the very fit Swans sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back