Training Training thread - news and live reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what happened to the turf?

No idea Tas but they seriously need to fix it up before the the North v Hawthorn match early next year. It is a big deal getting a pre-season game back at Arden St and I want it pristine. My local footy grounds and parks in Maribyrnong look 4x better than that.

No idea Tas but they seriously need to fix it up before the the North v Hawthorn match early next year. It is a big deal getting a pre-season game back at Arden St and I want it pristine. My local footy grounds and parks in Maribyrnong look 4x better than that.

Its top soil and not uncommon to do that at this time of the year to even the ground after a wet winter

Its really encouraging to hear about young blokes killing it after working hard at their off season program. It shows their professionalism and eagerness to make the most of their opportunity.

What is also encouraging about it being Wags is that he is part of a brat pack with a few of the lads so it probably means they work hard with each other too.

They may or may not become good AFL players but at least we know that they are having a fair crack at it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

16.4 is brilliant. I think the combine record is 16.6 or something like that so to get close to a record after just one season is a terrific effort.

Do some research before posting in future. It's called topsoil. A common technique in horticulture at this time of year.

Do some research before posting in future. It's called topsoil. A common technique in horticulture at this time of year.

tumblr_makvphe8Fs1rpga6zo1_400.jpg

Research is not usually a prerequisite for asking a question, and in fact it often involves asking questions. It is a prerequisite though for being dogmatic or a pain in the ...

Its really encouraging to hear about young blokes killing it after working hard at their off season program. It shows their professionalism and eagerness to make the most of their opportunity.

What is also encouraging about it being Wags is that he is part of a brat pack with a few of the lads so it probably means they work hard with each other too.

They may or may not become good AFL players but at least we know that they are having a fair crack at it.

This is the first I've heard about a 'brat pack'. What's up with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back