Training Training thread - news and live reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excited about Durdin having the full season at CHB.

With Brown being injured this pre-season BF might get their wish of Durdin/McKay bookends for the preseason games

A lot of the assessments on here are based on about 15 seconds of youtube or a fourth hand report of the opinion of somebody who watched 10 minutes of training three months ago. I'll go with JMac

I watched today.

He must have been brilliant during previous training sessions because he certainly wasn't burning up the track today.

Whats your definition of burning up the track?

Who was burning up the track today?

Someone who stands out in the drills being conducted.

Clarke was torching the track today. As was Jack.

Someone who stands out in the drills being conducted.

Clarke was torching the track today. As was Jack.
From what I've seen in the videos and photos posted online Clarke and Hibberd look seriously fit and massive. They hardly look like 2nd year players at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From what I've seen in the videos and photos posted online Clarke and Hibberd look seriously fit and massive. They hardly look like 2nd year players at all.
Noticed it at training. Those two plus Mountford and McKay. I don't remember young North players being big so early in their careers.

Noticed it at training. Those two plus Mountford and McKay. I don't remember young North players being big so early in their careers.
Oh right, I haven't seen Mountford in any of the videos or photos. As well as looking fit and big how does he look in the game sense drills?

Returning* he's a long way off full training though from what I've heard

No idea on this, don't doubt your info Pykie.

If ever there was a year not to push and to give a guy like Brown a full pre season even if it means a later start for him this is it. Same for a few of our players IMO, we need a lot to go right for us to push for finals. Better off being smart with our assets, if we perform without them great, we'll be a force when they're back. If we don't it's useful experience for the team who will be in 2-3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back