Training Training thread - news and live reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thought exactly the same thing.

Such a talented footballer. With such a dearth of small forwards, wouldn't mind seeing his role experimented with.

Liked seeing him come off the back of the square last year.
Lindsay is such a beautiful field kick. Would be great to see him up the ground on occasions

Thought exactly the same thing.

Such a talented footballer. With such a dearth of small forwards, wouldn't mind seeing his role experimented with.

Liked seeing him come off the back of the square last year.

I'm not sure dearth means what you think it does.

Holy s**t, Thomas looks incredible. Would love to see him playing through the midfield. If he could get 20+ touches a game a lot of stuff would happen with his field kicking!!
Even if he could manage 5 minutes a quarter in the guts as an impact player it would be pretty awesome.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So stoked to see LT in such great nick - he's always worked bloody hard at improving aspects of his game and now that he's one of the senior guys perhaps he's decided to set more of an example in terms of fitness etc. Would be totally in character. Bleeds blue and white.

Why did it take 10 years for him get his fitness right?

Why did it take 10 years for him get his fitness right?

Not saying he was unfit before - just speculating that in becoming fitter than he's ever been (and we can only make a semi-educated guess at that really - this whole sub-discussion is based off one photo, which says something about this board but I digress) he may well be taking it upon himself to set an example for the younger players, as a senior player should.

Of course Lindsay has had his issues in the past, one of which may have been fitness, but when you look at where he's come from and what he's been through the strength of character he's shown to get to where he is today speaks volumes. He's a really genuine human being I reckon - he encompasses both the messiness of mistakes and the messiness of sublime creativity that is kinda the essence of humanity - and he's defiantly who he is in all his ragged glory.
And as true a shinboner as they come.
But also yes, before I write a ****en poem about him - good that he is looking really fit, perhaps he could have been fitter before.

Not saying he was unfit before - just speculating that in becoming fitter than he's ever been (and we can only make a semi-educated guess at that really - this whole sub-discussion is based off one photo, which says something about this board but I digress) he may well be taking it upon himself to set an example for the younger players, as a senior player should.

Of course Lindsay has had his issues in the past, one of which may have been fitness, but when you look at where he's come from and what he's been through the strength of character he's shown to get to where he is today speaks volumes. He's a really genuine human being I reckon - he encompasses both the messiness of mistakes and the messiness of sublime creativity that is kinda the essence of humanity - and he's defiantly who he is in all his ragged glory.
And as true a shinboner as they come.
But also yes, before I write a ****en poem about him - good that he is looking really fit, perhaps he could have been fitter before.

He's also had a couple of years of shitty feet and lower leg problems. He still walks like he's 70 years old and just got out of bed, but those foot/leg troubles haven't helped him getting in top nick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back