Training Training thread - news and live reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, and next week is the ping pong challenge.

Followed by connect 4 and then hungry hippos.

That should sort the men out from the boys.
I assume Anabel Chong is demonstrating this one?..

I popped up to Arden street on Saturday morning to kiss the ground and smell the air, a ritual I do on every trip to Melbourne- The gym door was open so I had a look in and saw Tarryn doing some work. Also Hrovat did a really intense running session by himself. He'll have to carry the midfield of the 2's this year so obviously he wants to be fit. Apart from about a dozen Asian ladies doing the cha cha slide on the basketball court I didn't see anyone else.

We really need a Brad Scott general thread...
I reckon we should move on tbh - he had his good and bad moments, like most coaches do, and was probably in the role for a little longer than we'd all like. But credit to Brad, he gave it a good crack and stuck to what he thought would work. Not an easy thing to do when everyone around you is telling to you to change in a number of different ways.

Now, we have Rhyce, and I could not be more excited about what he might bring to the NMFC.
Time to look to the future! :)

I dropped in to pay membership this morning, watched training for about 90 min, Hosie, probably injured, only running laps.

Basically 2 groups split into 2, and a bit of kicking in, and finding targets, kind of contested, and later a group at each end doing goal kicking practice, set, shots, snaps, outside 50, play on around a man on the mark etc.

Faces I do not recall seeing at all, Ziebell, Jacobs, Majak, Hayden, Taylor. Who looked good, Zurhaar, Goldy, Polec, and Larkey.

McKay looks a bit lighter to me, 1st time I have ever seen Browny doing any pre season work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back