5. Jmac
6. LDU
7. Atley
8. Simpkin
9. Murphy
10. Tarrant
11. Crocker

Encouraged by Murphy's placing.

If he can get his base up to being able to cover more ground and receive from more contests we can actually utilise his solid kicking to break open games.

Ah the annual Mason is totally gunna smash it next year article.

I personally think it'll be a high grade hammy he does in the next few weeks, but am willing to entertain other injury options.

Ah the annual Mason is totally gunna smash it next year article.

I personally think it'll be a high grade hammy he does in the next few weeks, but am willing to entertain other injury options.
I'm going the other way - predict he'll play 20+ of 23 games (maybe finals ;)) and play a key role under Shaw.
Reasoning? Being dangled as trade bait hopefully being the kick up the backside he needs!

#positivepete

I'm going the other way - predict he'll play 20+ of 23 games (maybe finals ;)) and play a key role under Shaw.
Reasoning? Being dangled as trade bait hopefully being the kick up the backside he needs!

#positivepete

Yeah part me is like "Maybe Shaw will turn him into Jezza Cameron 2"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LDU must be the biggest plus out of that.

Amazing what a couple of preseasons can do to a kid.

Looking forward to that 67% TOG lifting up to over 80% next season.

Shithouse post. If someone had posted this about Garner you'd have lost your s**t. Pull your head in.

Shithouse post. If someone had posted this about Garner you'd have lost your s**t. Pull your head in.
Come on now YotR that's unfair he would neve...oh wait, what's this?

I love the way people bag TG for being on the sidelines and having stuff all to do etc.

It is like he deliberately gets himself injured so he doesn't have to play.

FFS.
It is like some you turds want him to get injured so you can be all "Told you, stick a fork in him, who gave him the deal" etc etc.

Friggin Essendon supporters in disguise.
LOL at the Taylor haterz passively aggressively hoping he gets injured so they can be all like "I told you so".

Given he wins it every year, nothing has changed. It is all between the ears, and we won't know if anything is different until the footy proper starts. His tank isn't the stumbling block, never has been

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

The thing I don’t get is - he’s suppose to be a running machine but sometimes you don’t notice him for nearly half a game.

Hopefully Shaw unleashes the shackles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back