Atkins...im starting to turn.

Remove this Banner Ad

I like that this thread title was about him going from "won't make it" to "might make it" but now we know he will make it, it still works because it looks like OP is turning from straight to "Gay for Rat".

upload_2017-4-10_12-24-39.png

Why did he wear long sleeves ? Apart from looking ridiculous it wasnt freezing cold either ? Hiding/protecting a potential injury (can't for the life of me think how a LS guernsey would help, would be more for covering up) ??

I didnt see the match live so was anything said on TV

Why did he wear long sleeves ? Apart from looking ridiculous it wasnt freezing cold either ? Hiding/protecting a potential injury (can't for the life of me think how a LS guernsey would help, would be more for covering up) ??

Had a cold during the week maybe?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dislocated my shoulder a number of times before having it reconstructed in year 12. I played until my mid 30's in a long sleeve jumper that offerred no extra protection but made me feel much more secure. Mostly it's not much hotter, even during preseason games. Where it was a s**t is at one club I couldn't get my hands on long sleeves, so had to wear 2 guernseys. I support playets wearing anything that gives them a bit of confidence, whether it's a placebo or otherwise.

Atkins is a pretender who needs to go and pretend at another club. If this guy is on our list end of year along with a few others then we have bigger problems than i think we have.

He can't hold his nerve and lacks composure.

You can literally see him go wobbly when the pressure is on and that supposed gun leg of his turns to rubbish.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back