Atlanta Hawks thread - Your Eastern Conference leaders

Remove this Banner Ad

28-2 in their last 30 games. Whoa.

franchise record 15 straight against healthy okc. great game to watch, jittery start, held firm and then went away. not all went to script for okc with them arguing in the 3rd quater over a missed rebound. Okc look like an arrogant team to me, great players and good team. i'll take good players and great team..

So it's a close call between the #1 team in the east at home vs the #9 team in the West.

That says all we need to know about the conference system! ;-)

Atlanta's record against teams from the West (I think it's at 11-2) suggests they would be a top 4 team in the West. I won't say top 2 because playing against Western opposition game after game after game can be tiring, but they recently went 4-0 (maybe 5-0) on a recent tour so I suggest they could still win around 60-65% if they were playing 50 games against western opposition.

Atlanta's record against teams from the West (I think it's at 11-2) suggests they would be a top 4 team in the West. I won't say top 2 because playing against Western opposition game after game after game can be tiring, but they recently went 4-0 (maybe 5-0) on a recent tour so I suggest they could still win around 60-65% if they were playing 50 games against western opposition.

My comment wasn't so much a knock on the Hawks as much as it was on the depth of the Eastern conference. Seriously, there's gonna be 2 or 3 Eastern teams make the playoffs that have no business being anywhere near them. 6th in the East right now (the Bucks) would be 11th in the West.

My comment wasn't so much a knock on the Hawks as much as it was on the depth of the Eastern conference. Seriously, there's gonna be 2 or 3 Eastern teams make the playoffs that have no business being anywhere near them. 6th in the East right now (the Bucks) would be 11th in the West.

A backhanded compliment?:)

Didn't even know that there was even an atlanta hawks thread on this forum, you learnt something new on here everyday haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Definitely need some new jerseys. Really dislike the current ones. Remind me of the blandness of Atlanta before present.

I can imagine something similar to the Dubs current jersey, but with the Pac logo instead of the bay bridge.

I can't imagine the pac logo looking decent on a jersey. Would like to see ATLANTA and HAWKS with red or white outline depending on which jersey it is. Blue definitely needs the boot. Too many red/white/blue teams.

I can't imagine the pac logo looking decent on a jersey. Would like to see ATLANTA and HAWKS with red or white outline depending on which jersey it is. Blue definitely needs the boot. Too many red/white/blue teams.
Yeah. That was just off the top of my head. I'm sure they'll come up with something good.

Agree with getting rid of blue. Navy is so common now.

4 all stars and lose to boston. This is the most overrated team ever. Won't win a championship.
Go and take your pessimism elsewhere, with that being said the performance in the 4th quarter was unacceptable but it might be the kick in the pants that they needed to motivate them for the second half of the season

Definitely need some new jerseys. Really dislike the current ones. Remind me of the blandness of Atlanta before present.

I can imagine something similar to the Dubs current jersey, but with the Pac logo instead of the bay bridge.

Came across while searching the net. Isn't perfect but is miles better than there current i think.

13923967137_1030f35dce_c.jpg

14130712933_99b1fb4ca4_c.jpg

The away strip is way too similar to Houston's alternate strip imo.

Well they can go back to a dark blue base alternate :p, even though I prefer there 'Macca's' alternate to there usual ones as well.

They're another team that needs an overhaul.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back