Multiplat Atomic Heart

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Just saw this trailer and it looks pretty fun. So far the descriptions are a Soviet themed BioShock. Will be released on PC, PS4 and Xbox One sometime 2018 (editing in 2021: LOL 2018).

Developed by Mundfish. If anyone knows anything about them that would be great as I can't find anything. Looks like a new developer but I would guess the members would have come from elsewhere.

http://mundfish.com/atomic-heart/

Last edited:

I'm so in.

Lack of mention of this on anywhere really is criminal.

It does feel like it came out of nowhere. If it's remotely like bio shock then I know I'll enjoy it. The setting looks ******* amazing.

This game has been on my radar for a long time.

We have an avid historian on our team at WellPlayed and he did an article on the real history of Atomic Heart if anyone wants to give it a read:

Still hyped for this but it looks as if maybe some of the weirdness has not made the latest trailer. I hope that doesn't mean it's no longer there.

Still hyped for this but it looks as if maybe some of the weirdness has not made the latest trailer. I hope that doesn't mean it's no longer there.

One or two trailers ago (6-12 months ago in Atomic Heart years) I was reading comments that the original project had been severely gutted and that particular trailer was heavily choreographed. So I'm not sure what to make of this anymore. Still, any news is good news.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back