Remove this Banner Ad

dwwaino

Jun 25, 2011
Covitorian SSR
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
BVB, MVFC
Just saw this trailer and it looks pretty fun. So far the descriptions are a Soviet themed BioShock. Will be released on PC, PS4 and Xbox One sometime 2018.

Developed by Mundfish. If anyone knows anything about them that would be great as I can't find anything. Looks like a new developer but I would guess the members would have come from elsewhere.

http://mundfish.com/atomic-heart/

dwwaino

Jun 25, 2011
Covitorian SSR
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
BVB, MVFC
When I was looking for any news on this around mid last year I read that it hit development purgatory, devs split etc and I just assumed it was dead.

Then this new trailer just popped up in my YouTube feed

berisha

Club Legend
Mar 22, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Burnley, San Jose Sharks
This game has been on my radar for a long time.

We have an avid historian on our team at WellPlayed and he did an article on the real history of Atomic Heart if anyone wants to give it a read:

DapperJong

Hall of Famer
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
Still hyped for this but it looks as if maybe some of the weirdness has not made the latest trailer. I hope that doesn't mean it's no longer there.

dwwaino

Jun 25, 2011
Covitorian SSR
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
BVB, MVFC
Still hyped for this but it looks as if maybe some of the weirdness has not made the latest trailer. I hope that doesn't mean it's no longer there.
One or two trailers ago (6-12 months ago in Atomic Heart years) I was reading comments that the original project had been severely gutted and that particular trailer was heavily choreographed. So I'm not sure what to make of this anymore. Still, any news is good news.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad