• Other(Europe)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other(Other)

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Really?

I just know he has a good serve
I am not great on the ATP side of things.

Would be good for Sinner to win it. Hopefully, the points gain pushes him towards him being seeded in a grand slam. was such a shame he got Sharpo in the first round this year.

I'll admit I haven't followed much tennis this year... but safe to say Novak has a horror draw at Monte Carlo.

What on Earth???

20210413_234840.jpg

I think I need to give up on playing catch up of old tournaments, I just don’t have the time. I’m up to the QF’s in Miami (and have about 3-4 tournaments before that), and with Monte Carlo now well underway, I think I need to accept reality.

Rublev looking good as per usual.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Millman, popyrin and Thompson into the 3rd round of a clay masters is a great result.

2nd round but I would argue that's still great. Aussies rarely get wins at Monte Carlo.

Millman and Thompson both lost in straight already though. Millman still a little loose to what he needs to be. Thompson probably should be happy to get that many games off Fognini.

Am I biased? Absolutely. But Djokovic has so many GOAT qualities. Best ROS in the history of the game, without question. The amount of serves he hits back with heat that would be unreturned against anyone else is crazy. The depth of his shot. The power and depth he gets even when at full stretch and completely out of position. It’s mental, I have no idea how he does it. He piles on the pressure every single game. The depth, the sheer amount of balls he gets back, his consistency and ability to paint lines, what a player.

Well, that’s got to be one of the worst matches of Djokovic’s career. 45 unforced errors in a straight sets loss. Seemingly no focus, passion or interest in the match. Is this the new ‘Slam focussed’ Djokovic? Not sure I like it. That was awful.

Back