Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Medvedev

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other(Europe)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other(Other)

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
Well done to them, but seriously, that’s an awful Masters QF.

Prefer that over Djokovic/Zverev. Don't need to see that again

In just over an hour, Tsitsipas destroys Evans 6-2, 6-1. About time this guy was given the treatment.

Haha, still annoyed about Dan outplaying Novak?

Very clinical performance for Tsitipas. Going to be interesting to see how both deal with the opportunity tonight.

The City Boyz

Premiership Player
Jul 23, 2016
Albert Park
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
South Melbourne Hellas
Gotta say I'm enjoying this season more than I thought I would, and with vaccines rolling out soonish I'm optimistic it'll be an even better end to the year

Lemma

Premiership Player
Jun 4, 2010
Fogarty St
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Interesting interview with Thiem, basically saying he lost motivation after winning the US Open v Zverev. Hard to have that extra hunger needed at the moment with no crowds.

pepsi

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 4, 2008
Maribyrnong
AFL Club
Essendon
Interesting interview with Thiem, basically saying he lost motivation after winning the US Open v Zverev. Hard to have that extra hunger needed at the moment with no crowds.
I have not read the article, but it is no surprise with Thiem. Classic case of burn out. For the past few years he has played so many tournaments and that eventually catches up to you in a physical and mental sense.

I must admit, my interest in the tennis season is at an all-time low. We need fans back ASAP and the season to return to normal

It'd be nice, but I don't see that happening for awhile. We're still a fair few weeks away from Roland Garros

I must admit, my interest in the tennis season is at an all-time low. We need fans back ASAP and the season to return to normal
Same case for me. For a sport where crowd noise is so controlled and regulated during matchplay, you don't realise how crucial crowds are for the viewing experience.

There will be crowds at Roland Garros and Wimbledon - I am more concerned that with the delay in Australia's vaccination roll-out that there will be no OZ Open in 2022 - Players will not go through these quarantine protocols again.

Millman must be picking his own draws on clay. Another winnable match against Daniel tonight.

He is seeded 7th in Belgrade.

Drummond

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 13, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Red Wings
Maybe tsitsipas can challenge Nadal in Paris. I'm liking his form
Yeah me too, I think he could, just moves so well. I think he makes a few too many loose errors out of nowhere to really threaten for slams just yet, but he’s getting there.

Hopefully Thiem sorts himself out soon, tour needs him.

Back