• Medvedev

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other(Europe)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other(Other)

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Rafa is struggling with his game. Does he another Grand Slam in his body.

Still think he can win another French Open, but I'd be surprised if he wins again at any of the other slams.

Who's this Brooksby Kid from the USA ? Decent run of results since bursting onto the tour.

Who's this Brooksby Kid from the USA ? Decent run of results since bursting onto the tour.

I think he had some injuries that kept him out for a while but a promising junior/young gun and looks to be making the next leap.

Was a little shocked at that Millman score line myself.

Still think he can win another French Open, but I'd be surprised if he wins again at any of the other slams.

Seen a little bit of Brooksby - Has a well-balanced and consistent game - Could be a top 20 player.

Duckworth winning against Sinner is a tremendous result to wake up to, he plays Medevdev next.

De Minaur losing by two breadstick to Basihilvili (questionable character) is not so great.

Millman plays Monfils a bit later today, hopefully John can continue his reasonable form from Washington.

Duckworth winning against Sinner is a tremendous result to wake up to, he plays Medevdev next.

De Minaur losing by two breadstick to Basihilvili (questionable character) is not so great.

Millman plays Monfils a bit later today, hopefully John can continue his reasonable form from Washington.

won the 1st set but ended up getting tossed in 3.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

won the 1st set but ended up getting tossed in 3.

Seem to of picked an ankle injury during that 3rd set, was still ahead at 4-2 in that 3rd at one point before losing. Crowd was very pro-Monfils

Robotic Medvedev to good in Toronto.
Think he has won quite a lot of hard court ATP majors.

I just wonder if he is holding something back for a slam. Was exposed by Novak at the AO. I hope he has worked out a tactic against that or it will happen again. Novak will bring him to the net and the boy can't volley

Alex De Minaur had some shocking form. Had lost 6-4, 4-6, 2-6(v Johnson), 2-6 2-6(loss to Basilashvili) and then proceeded to lose the first set to "journeyman" Krajinovic 0-6. Total of 4 sets played, 6 games won. He did Come back to win against Krajinovic in 3 sets though. (0-6, 6-4, 6-4)

Wonder if he got hit by Covid hard. Before Wimbledon, he was in decent form.

Back