• Medvedev

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other(Europe)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other(Other)

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Alex De Minaur had some shocking form. Had lost 6-4, 4-6, 2-6(v Johnson), 2-6 2-6(loss to Basilashvili) and then proceeded to lose the first set to "journeyman" Krajinovic 0-6. Total of 4 sets played, 6 games won. He did Come back to win against Krajinovic in 3 sets though. (0-6, 6-4, 6-4)

Wonder if he got hit by Covid hard. Before Wimbledon, he was in decent form.

Yeah, Covid must of affected him, he seemed a bit slower watching that match yesterday. I would actually look at the positive that he actually won it though.

He might be stuck playing catchup for the rest of the year with his fitness which sucks.

Yeah, Covid must of affected him, he seemed a bit slower watching that match yesterday. I would actually look at the positive that he actually won it though.

He might be stuck playing catchup for the rest of the year with his fitness which sucks.
doubly so.

Doesn't he have quarter-final points at the US to defend?

Doesn't he have quarter-final points at the US to defend?

Yeah, had a good run and then got destroyed by Theim in the quarters.

His match with Monfils will be interesting tomorrow

Straight setted by Monfils.

Was an okay performance actually, Monfils has a bit of confidence which can be a dangerous thing with his fast arm.

Alex actually hit a couple of huge groundies himself. He's getting there, hopefully gets a solid draw in New York and can work his way into it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kyrgios withdrew minutes before his match v Andy Murray. Shame

Sasha dominates the final to win Cinci. Sasha and Medvedev have both won tournaments before the US. perfect lead up for both players. Now or never?
Not having a go at you for letting us know about the Murray match, but I genuinely do not care about Nick. I'm sure he'll turn up at the Laver Cup and give his all there with a hefty appearance fee in his back pocket.

That win over the Djokovic at the Olympics will be the making of Sasha. It has given him the belief. Still think he or Medvedev will win the US Open.

Upcoming US open should be immense, Will Djokovic make it a season grand slam and no 21 ? Or will one of Medvedev, Tsitsipas or Zverev finally crack it for that maiden slam ?

Tough loss for the Kokk in the US Open qualies.

That final set TB was a hard watch, you can tell he's just low in confidence right now, it sucks.

Back