Me Myself and I

Club Legend
Feb 3, 2016
Singapore
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Luton Town
Tomic adds another retirement to his long list in Astana qualifying. Down 6-3, 2-1. At least he lasted an hour on court. Doesn't make sense but why travel to Kazakhstan then just quit.
A few Aussies there. Ebden & Pohlmans won first round qualifying. Duckworth & Millman in main draw.

Tomic adds another retirement to his long list in Astana qualifying. Down 6-3, 2-1. At least he lasted an hour on court. Doesn't make sense but why travel to Kazakhstan then just quit.
A few Aussies there. Ebden & Pohlmans won first round qualifying. Duckworth & Millman in main draw.
Last week he lost a match in 30 mins

This is the tournament that Millman won last year. Slightly better field this year

It's weird because the court plays so slow. Potentially the slowest court I have seen when watching Millman grind it out the other day.

But great for Duckworth, he plays Kwon in the final so very possible he could win it. Goes to 51 in the rankings if he wins it.

He lost in straight. Had 6-3 in the first set TB which he kind of lost it. And then from there he was out of gas...

Back