• Medvedev

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other(Europe)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other(Other)

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

So currently we have 7 of the top 8 that look like they'll qualify for the end of season finals being 26 >, it really is a new era for Men's tennis, I can't remember the last time that happened.

The end of the season is a battle of the weary - Hat's off to Millman who has battled all season with a lack of form BUT has maintained a ranking in the 70's.

So, James Duckworth is in the quarters of the Paris Masters

okay.....

Going to be top 50 at the end of the year. Incredible achievement Credit where credit is due even though he has some good draws to get the results he has had.

He's always had game but struggled with injuries and mentality. James of a few years ago wouldn't of closed out some of the matches he has had this year. Got robbed of a spot in the DC team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ducky wasn't far off making a masters SF, unreal.

Got tight at 5-6 sadly. Not too surprising. Did really well to keep in the match after the first set. Got to try and use his aggressive net play to his advantage.

Hurkacz missed a huge forehand at 5-5 in the tiebreak vs Djoker.

I thought Zverev vs Medvedev would be a cracker, shocked to see the ease of the scoreline.

With making the Paris Final the Djoker has confirmed himself as a season end no 1 for a record 7th time.

Looking forward to the men's tournament in Turin starting tonight. I'll get to watch about a hour before bedtime.

Tennis doesn't have bedtimes.

Norrie getting some end of season finals burn with the Tsitsipas withdrawal.
Tsitsipas has phoned it in the past few months since Wimbledon. Most of his ranking points this year came early in the year when he was playing great tennis. Right now doesn't seem to have the consistency of Medvedev or Zverev hence why I rekon he is that rung below with Rublev and Berretini. Doesn't have a weakness but doesn't have a standout quality shot from what I see of him.

Back