ATP ATP 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

danstar

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 2, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
Kyrgios has made semis in the last 4 tournaments hes entered so that will offset the loss of the 90 points, he wont go past the 1st round at wimbledon but at least his ranking will be around 50 something after Wimbeldon which is about right for the type of player he is

corbies

Jul 31, 2010
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
S'roos, New Jets, WHam, Cronulla
Isn't the main point of getting ranking points so you can enter (or be seeded) events like Wimbledon? Would seem weird to boycott it for that reason. I'd understand on moral grounds a bit more.

BobbyMorri

Community Leader
May 4, 2009
Tasmania
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Scunny, Furth
They should allow people to have points from the last 2 Wimbledon events. Or allow the Russians to keep the points from the 2021 event.

Pliskova, for example, has no chance to defend the final points from last year and will fall out of the top 10 regardless of what happens this year. Novak is the same

yaco55

Hall of Famer
Jul 25, 2007
hong kong
AFL Club
Essendon
It would be better if politician's stopped meddling in athletes affairs for political reasons - Politicians have placed a black mark on tennis in 2022.

matt_897

Premium Platinum
Aug 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
NY Jets, Man U, Australian Tennis
They should allow people to have points from the last 2 Wimbledon events. Or allow the Russians to keep the points from the 2021 event.

Pliskova, for example, has no chance to defend the final points from last year and will fall out of the top 10 regardless of what happens this year. Novak is the same

This

JamisonRun40

Norm Smith Medallist
May 26, 2013
Tuart Hill, WA
AFL Club
Carlton
I think with Krygios would have to win most of his matches in straight sets as I don't think he could last seven five set matches. Considering he cannot train more than two hours due to boredom. Being in a match though is a total different scenario. I'm sorry but I just can't watch him. I tried at lasted about five minutes.

Now to Medvedev goodnes the final last Sunday I knew his coach would get up and leave. He kept turning his head and did not make eye contact with him. It was really bad form.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad