ATP ATP 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems like the Aussie media have already started the anti Djokovic push today.

3AW and ABC Radio with deranged callers who equate him coming to play in 2023 with them losing loved ones in lockdown.

3AW and ABC Radio with deranged callers who equate him coming to play in 2023 with them losing loved ones in lockdown.

Not a great surprise, country suffers from tall poppy syndrome.

It's going to happen again, you can just tell. Totally *en senseless.

I'm not a Djokovic fan at all but yeah people thinking he shouldn't be allowed in the country is beyond ridiculous.

Hopefully common sense is applied here. Ignore the media here, it's rubbish.

Much ado about nothing - Joker will have his visa re-instated for the 2023 Australian Open - I am more concerned that Joker could not play the 2022 US Open because he was unvaccinated, however non-vaccinated Americans could play.

Much ado about nothing - Joker will have his visa re-instated for the 2023 Australian Open - I am more concerned that Joker could not play the 2022 US Open because he was unvaccinated, however non-vaccinated Americans could play.

All political bullshit.

media will make it a story if they can get the hits. Likewise the pollies.

I dont care. Treat him the same as everyone else. If unvaxed are allowed in now, then let him in and vice versa. It would be best if all parties ignored what happened this year. A lot of stuff ups from all parties which created a whole lot of drama and no one ended up looking good.

i will say, Covid is so 2021...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i stopped watching thiis tennis season after the US open, season is way to long, should have the ATP/WTA finals 2 weeks after US open and then have a break till January. All these crap tournaments end of years does nothing for tennis. It should be US open, 500 level event in tokyo, 1000 Paris masters then finals and thats it.

First time in 19 attempts that De Minauar has defeated a top 5 player - Even though, Medvedev won a title last week, he's had an ordinary year.

Rune gets some revenge on Felix after Felix won the final in Basel last week, snaps Felix 16 game win streak.

Rune vs Djokovic final in Paris.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back