ATP ATP 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

what happened ?

I am really surprised that Rune def Novak. Good result lol
magic water I do beleive

The team tried to hide what they were doing from the cameras, which made it look dodgy. Lets be honest, it is Novak, it is likely his magic water is special tap water.

Well done Rune, masters title at 19 and into the top 10 impressive.

Hilarious how many people hate the Djoker, going to be some serious salt when he ends up with the most slams all time.

Nadal always sucks at the end of season finals.

Looks done. Not just this finals, was awful last week too. Not sure he wins another major won’t be shocked if the French next year is his last

Nadal gets blown away by top players on indoor courts in best of 3 which is why he cant win an end of year event.

Different game in best of 5 slams when Nadal can grind them down to mush.

I reckon it's the indoor that's more of the issue for Rafa as opposed to the best of 3.

If Djokovic wins this tournament and is not the No 1 player in the world is a bit of a joke due to the Wimbledon fiasco. So Glad that Tsisipas did not end up as the No 1 player in the world.
Double K's are not really interested or maybe its Nick not interested. He probably should not have played Mexico last week and went to Turin to practice with his mate instead.

Djokovic will probably be back to World no 1 after he wins the end of season finals and the AO.

Alcatraz doesn't have a lot to defend though. Those two will be the top 2. Think you'll find Novak caring less about the ranking rather preserving his body over the next say 3 years. Will go to a Federer style schedule, focusing on Slams.

Alcatraz doesn't have a lot to defend though. Those two will be the top 2. Think you'll find Novak caring less about the ranking rather preserving his body over the next say 3 years. Will go to a Federer style schedule, focusing on Slams.

Novak would probably still end this year at No1 if the Wimbledon points counted, the bloke is that good he doesn't need a lot of tournaments to be no 1.

Novak would probably still end this year at No1 if the Wimbledon points counted, the bloke is that good he doesn't need a lot of tournaments to be no 1.

It’s all about the majors now anyway

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know the details that have to occur for Special Ks to qualify for the semis?

Round robins confuse me especially if three teams finish on 2-1 wins

Head to head first tiebreaker

Then it’s sets won, then games won.

Medvedev lost all 3 of his matches in 3rd set tiebreakers, served for the matches against both Tsitsipas and Djokovic.

SF

Djokovic vs Fritz
Ruud vs Rublev.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back